[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have long distance girlfriend >Play WoW together all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1280x709px
>Have long distance girlfriend
>Play WoW together all the time
>Mastrubate with each other a lot
>She's fuckin pissed and stressed about Xmas and her family
>Already bought her a new pet in game

I wanna do something else special for her to make her heart melt and cheer her up, what else can I do for her that's not in game? I feel bad for her and I just want to help her to have a fun and relaxing night.

Help me guys.
>>
>>17888317
Pick up the phone and fucking call her. Jesus.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x366px
>>17888322
Lol, we VoIP and cam constantly, thanks tho
>>
>>17888317
Kinda off-topic, but what exactly do you do with her on cam/voice-chat?

My oneitis had an internet vidya addict bf and I want to know just how bad to feel about it.
>>
>>17888340
Voice chat, we just hang out, talk about the game/life/whatever. When we start getting horny we usually jump into Skype and give each other a show and mastrubate together.
>>
Sounds like a great "relationship" lmao.
>>
>>17888351
Better than nothing, at least I have female contact and someone at least says they love me. She makes me happy, and that's all the matters to me.
>>
>>17888317

Wew this one won't end well.

Take your cue from this guy: >>17886682
>>
>>17888352

>Better than nothing

It's actually pretty awful.

>at least I have female contact

You don't. When this little fairy tale ends you'll be left worse for wear.
>>
>>17888359
I could see that if the situation was different, not worried about that though, thanks anon.
>>
>>17888361
Maybe to you it sounds like that, to me it's better than nothing, and pretty great. And, eh, when it does end, I've learned a lot from the experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 992x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 992x1120px
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17888361
Damn, Merry Christmas bro. You sound like you need it.
>>
>>17888369
What will you have learned, exactly? That you wasted years of your life on a computer game instead of spending that time and energy perfecting skills that would oh, I dunno, get you a real GF that'll actually touch your cock?
>>
>>17888604
Not OP, but long distance was a pretty sobering experience when it comes to romance. It'l teach you how to know when to let yourself feel, and when it's not important or useful. You can't always be there, like OP. But you'll want to badly. And it eats at you like a motherfucker. Being that apart from somebody you love means confronting all that it implies.

Lately, it's helped me avoid being overly attached to people I'm just supposed to be having no-strings-attached flings with.
>>
>>17888628
That said, OP. There's nothing like physical comfort, and it's not a luxury you have to give.

Just be there. Be there to listen. Be there to help her vent and talk her through it. Be the comforting voice that licks at your ears through the headset as you're falling asleep. She'll appreciate that much.

I'd say try doing something she can distract herself with. A movie, maybe? But keep in mind, you can only distract her as much as she'll let herself be distracted.
>>
how much money do you paypal her a month? haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.