[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break my girlfriends hymen? I cant put my penis in deeper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1470352770552-3.png (248KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470352770552-3.png
248KB, 1132x1000px
How do I break my girlfriends hymen? I cant put my penis in deeper than 2 inches.

She starts screaming in pain if I put two fingers in her vagina. Shes even in pain if I put one finger in her vagina.

When I was fingering her she thought it was my penis. She keeps begging me to have sex with her. But when I try she starts screaming in pain and begging me to stop. She said she had no idea it would hurt this much.

Wat do?
>>
>>17887375
Does she masturbate? She needs to work on herself
>>
Jam it in
>>
>>17887375
This doesnt sound like a hymen issue. It hurts for girls the first time usually because they're young inexperienced and probably not wet enough. Not hymen.

Your girlfriend sounds like she actually might need a doctor or professional advice if you can assure me shes adequately wet.

Source: watched and fapped to late night sex ed shows every night for years as a horny teen. I was friends with an actual sexologist and could keep up with her in knowledge.

Not exactly an expert but i certainly know shit.

Might not be helping if you got a huge dick.
>>
1. Jam it in even though she gonna scream and be in pain, make excuses that it has to happen like that or some bullshit.
2. Work on getting her more relaxed.
3. Convince her to go fully even though it's gonna be painful.
>>
File: 067981087376-6_1.jpg (197KB, 2604x2604px) Image search: [Google]
067981087376-6_1.jpg
197KB, 2604x2604px
>>
>>17887386
>>17887394
You're inflicting a fucking hemorrhage on that fuckin pussy. Have some mercy
>>
>>17887375
Tell her to go to the doctor?
Ask her what the fuck
Buy her lube
Did she even ever get to touch herself?
Poor girl, she sounds retarded OP I'm sorry
>>
Doesn't like tampon do the job? I always assumed you put the tampon in to break the hymen.
>>
>>17887429
Tampon, masturbation, athletic activity.. The virgin hymen thing is a huge myth.
>>
>>17887417
she never really put two fingers in deeply she prefers clitoral stimulation
>>
I had this problem and "jam it in" is actually the solution. With some girls, it is just going to hurt the first time and you have to get it out of the way.

On the 4th time or so we tried, I told her it was going to hurt but she just had to deal with it. Then we waited about a week to have sex again and it was fine.

She could also do it herself with fingers or a dildo, but she probably won't and its more fun to do yourself anyway.
>>
>>17887375
Have you people never heard about vaginismus? Take her to her gyno and DON'T try to jam it in.
>>
>>17887453
>She could also do it herself
I imagine it would be same as cutting your own finger (if it had an infection).

You could do it, but your body's sense of protection/self-preservation would override the logical answer. When fear/pain hits, it will kick the flight response.

I'm guessing females, young pure ones, are probably bit too sheltered and thus their pain receptors are bit more sensitive.
>>
>>17887375
Lubrication. But if she's screaming from pain, take her to a fucking doctor.
>>
>>17887478
>>17887458

Seriously? Have none of you ever fucked a virgin who hasn't frigged herself before? The first time being painful is not a patriarchal myth.
>>
>>17887485
I can experience tons of pain before I scream. If I'm screaming I'm in an abnormally large amount of pain.
>>
>>17887485
Pain is normal
Violent screaming pain is not
>>
>>17887485
It's like saying to someone with severe phimosis to just stretch it and when it hurts too much, to man up.
Vaginismus exists, it's not a feminist myth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.