[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude just join a club/group lmao Yeah, but where the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1458445231650.png (270KB, 486x459px) Image search: [Google]
1458445231650.png
270KB, 486x459px
>Dude just join a club/group lmao

Yeah, but where the hell do I find shit like that, I can't find anything
>>
>>17887345
try meetup.com

poke around craigslist

look in those local free newspapers for your city

use your brain that is what it is for
>>
>>17887567
>use brain to look for STDs and shitters
>>
>>17887567
Do you even use those? I'm pretty sure the people that recommend these ideas are people that give throw away advice to people they really can't relate to.
>>
>>17887663
Lots of people use meetup, but i think you're right about the people who recommend it.
>>
>>17887663

>Do you even those?

Yes. Why wouldn't you use it? That's what they're for. I don't have a lot of friends, but if I feel like going out on Friday I just see where the party is at, and I go there expecting there'll be a whole bunch of people who also don't know each other.
>>
>>17887345
at college.
>>
Aren't those places hostile to casuals and novices?
>>
>>17887663
fuck yes i did you tard

seriously just keep living in the basement for all i care
>>
>>17887698
This OP. You don't even have to be a student. Just show up and everyone will assume you are one.
>>
>>17887672
>i think you're right about the people who recommend it.

This isn't like recommending people use tinder. Meetup is a legitimate way of going out and meeting new people who share your interests, especially if you live in a big city and your schedule is busy, or even if you don't live in a big city but still want to meet some of the people in your town in a more formal setting.

It takes out the awkwardness and middle-man of having to cold approach strangers.
>>
>>17887806
>So anon, what kind of courses do you follow? You never told us
>I just sneak in everyday in the hopes of making friends ahaha...
>>
>>17887841
Liberal Arts. Saves for the questions
>>
>>17887841

>Go to old college to chat up girls
>So what courses are you taking?
>Oh I graduated last year I'm just here to talk to some professors (which I was)

No need to lie.
>>
>>17887345
Take what you like to do by yourself and do it in public.

>bars for drinkin
>clubs for dancing
>concerts for music
cheaper than you think for smaller shows, general admission is good for meeting people
>work
A job you like is good for meeting people. Take a job somewhere you don't like to get out of your comfort zone.
>volunteer somewhere
>Travel somewhere
Even the next town over will have things you didn't know.
>Move somewhere else
>Take classes at community college
>Get confident and just talk to people about whatever you want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.