[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made a good number of friends in the past 2 years >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1482527639890.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1482527639890.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>made a good number of friends in the past 2 years
>they all enjoy my personality apparently
>when we hang out some guys straight up tell me they came just because they were looking forward to spend time with me
>a girl even said that without me it wouldn't be as fun

And yet I'm gonna spend the holidays alone and miserable like the past 10 years.
I just wanna spend time with somebody I appreciate, but I'm never part of anybody's plans.
>>
>>17887262
doesn't make sense

if you want somebody special you need to tell him/her that ask them on a date 1-1 not with other people

yes this really does make a difference !
>>
>>17887262
Having basket of friend is useless. You need one good friend that will be your soul-friend, aka best friend that you will completely trust.
>>
>>17887262
Maybe they are being sarcastic.
>>
>>17887262
If they're not being sarcastic, you're the heart of the group; I've been that for a while and while it does feel good it's annoying at times when you feel you have to show up somewhere or else you kill people's plans.

As far as dating, all I can tell you is keep an open mind, meet as many people as possible and when you find someone you're interested in don't pussy around
>>
>>17887577
That's not what I was talking about

>>17887597
I think I do have a couple of those, one lives too far away.
The other... is the only one I don't understand if he appreciates having me around or not.

>>17887627
>>17887644
Nah they're not being sarcastic,
>>
>>17887876
>Nah they're not being sarcastic,
Forgot to finish.

>>17887644
I see, still I was hoping somebody would invite me to do something for the eve.
They're pretty much my only social circle, I guess they have their own though.
>>
>>17887882
Ok but did you invite anybody over to do something? Maybe they thought you already had plans because you seem so happy/good friend all the time.
>>
>>17887922
No, they all live pretty far from me and have a way more developed social life than I do.

There's only one person I'd be able to see, but even if I invited them I'd have no Idea what to do, and 1 on 1 eve is kinda sad either way.
>>
>>17887262
Host a party or lunch or something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.