[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 24-year old female and I already feel like I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm a 24-year old female and I already feel like I'm getting too old...
I've never dated in my whole life, but I want to get married and have kids... it seems for me all my friends who are getting married nowadays are marrying their highschool sweethearts...
I'm scared. What if I die alone?
>>
Just pick a guy and love him
>>
>>17887194
I don't have experience with the whole dating thing... I don't want to go to a bar or some dating site to meet my future husband, no...
My only requirement is financial stability...
>>
>>17887197
So basically, you just want everything, but without putting in any effort.
>>
Who keeps make these bait threads? Fuck off neckbeard
>>
>>17887201
It's not that I don't want to put effort, I just don't know what to do...
>>
>>17887197
This is a false flag by some red pill autist. Back to >>>/pol/, nigger.
>>
>>17887205
You fucking know what to do, you just refuse to do it, because of "reasons." Go do online dating. It's really easy for women. You screen all the retards, and get your pick of the litter.
>>
>>17887187
Why do you even want to marry if you haven't even dated someone yet?
>>
>>17887187
I am a 28 year old male. Pretty much nothing wrong with a girl younger than me that isn't married yet. Just do you for now and hopefully you meet a single guy that isnt orbiting a chick in a relationship or on social media. You gotta put yourself out there. It might take forever but attitude is more attractive than age. I have met females older than my mother that are heaps good times and have more game than 20 year old girls. Positive attitudes and responsible outlooks on life and you will bag. Its almost 2017 and the thought of marriage is absolutely frightening to many men today especially in the usa. I am off the market for marriage until about 38.
>>
>>17887219
Because she wants to have babies and start a family
>>
>>17887227
What happened to actually dating someone first and meeting a person one can realistically imagine to start a family and raise babies with, or realizing that one doesn't want to live like that.

Sounds like OP is starting from the wrong direction and going full speed at that. Ah well, there is hope it's just a mediocre troll.
>>
>>17887187
you've got to put yourself in social situations to meet people

try "contra dancing" do internet search ezpz don't need a partner

try meetup.com
>>
25/m here

I feel the same way. I look back on college and wish I did things differently. I didn't date much in college. I'm getting myself healthier and back into shape to date but I don't want to die alone either.

One by one, some friends I know are getting married.
>>
>>17888357
>I look back on college and wish I did things differently.
Like learn the past perfect tense, you illiterate reject?
>>
>>17887187

N E W

Y O R K

O

R

K
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.