[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Christmas Eve. I haven't seen or spoken to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: all-or-nothing.jpg (159KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
all-or-nothing.jpg
159KB, 849x566px
It's Christmas Eve. I haven't seen or spoken to my ex in nearly 3 years. I'm going to call her today.

If she rejects me, I will kill myself before the New Year begins.
>>
>>17887163
Wait why is she your ex? Also, killing yourself? Is it the only thing left for you to do?
>>
Don't kill yourself over some bitch dude . Your better than that.
>>
>>17887163
Follow the Buddha
>>
If my exbf of three years called me up I wouldn't answer. Who answers calls from random numbers except weirdos? Don't hurt yourself over a girl you haven't seen for three years OP
>>
>>17887172

I have nothing left to live for. No chance of ever meeting anyone else.
>>
perfect plan, OP, i can't imagine a scenario where this goes wrong
>>
>>17887180
And you'll have 0 chance of ever meeting anyone when you're dead. You'll get over her, Jesus.
>>
>>17887163
Get a job dude. Any job will do
>>
3 years, holy fuck dude why are you so pathetic? I also have 0 chances of finding anyone ever but I fully dedicated my life to chaos magick. You should do the same
>>
>>17887231

>chaos magick

fucking lel
>>
>>17887234
beats killing yourself tbqh and killing yourself because of no gf is the most pathetic way of dying in the universe
>>
>>17887240

I'll just use magic spells to get my ex back then

problem solved
>>
OP, I've had feelings like those drag on to 5+ years, I really loved the girl. But OP, over time what I realized is that she so utterly distance herself from me, both in person and in spirit, that, to her I'm probably less than a ghost.. I'm like a being that was never even formally introduced into the universe or something. Less than a memory.

Op, certain people will probably never know love the way you did, or maybe they will only know such a love for their family, who knows. But if you allow your self worth to be depleted by someone you know isn't even trying, it will hurt needlessly.

Nobody deserves to hurt you.
>>
>>17887275

I just don't know how women can do it. We were in love for 4 and a half years. I can't get over it

I'm calling her in about an hour. Or maybe I'll just text (._. )
>>
>>17887573
what'd she say? are u kill?
>>
>>17887573
Bump
>>
OP i'm in the same boat as you.

7 years ago I was friends with somebody who was by far one of the best friends I ever had. She was an amazing loving person. For reasons/excuses I won't go into we got into this heated situation and I said something mean to her and cut off contact with her.

For years I have regretted so much that I said anything mean to her at all. For all these 7 years I have missed her being in my life very much because she meant that much to me as a friend. I finally had the courage after all these years to contact her on facebook.

She's ghosting me. She's fucking ghosting me.
You'd think that after 7 years she'd give me a fucking chance. But no. Even after I sent the most apologetic I miss you message ever she is not giving me a single fucking chance at all.

She moves on with her life and rejects me but I can never stop missing her. I can never stop feeling bad over what happened between us. Her not being in my life is a constant reminder that I fucked up and i'll never be able to get her back.

But OP listen to me. Don't kill yourself over this. You are insanely young. There is still time to find a girl in your life who will be infinitely better than this ex ever was. If you kill yourself you will never meet this new beautiful loving woman that will bring you decades of happiness and joy. Don't end it now. There is still so much potential for you to move on and truly be happy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.