[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the UK, where the age of consent is 16. I've fallen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CSGApB7XIAAvGaF.jpg (15KB, 482x240px) Image search: [Google]
CSGApB7XIAAvGaF.jpg
15KB, 482x240px
I live in the UK, where the age of consent is 16. I've fallen for a sixteen year old, and she's fallen for me, and we plan to be together. Both of us are thinking about the long term for a relationship. The problem is that I'm 19, and usually when I'm in relationships I'm the younger one, having dated a couple 22 year olds last year.
How morally sound is the relationship that I'm getting into? Should I be careful? I still live at home yet plan to move out in the first half of 2017, so that should help things along, in theory.
>>
>>17886589
>I still live at home yet plan to move out in the first half of 2017, so that should help things along, in theory.

It'll help you along realising that you're both children, and you will soon (hopefully) be less of one than she is. When I was turning 20 I can't even imagine talking to a 16 year old like an equal let alone thinking I was in love with one. They are a child and are concerned about their A-Levels and what sweets to buy with their pocket money. In short, you are pathetic.
>>
>>17886589
Nice bait you fag
>>
>>17886656
>>17886660
Cheers lads, nice. You're aware that this is /adv/ and not /b/, right?
>>
Divide by 2 add 7
>>
>>17886679
Nice one pal, thanks
>>
>>17886676
You are aware there is bait on /adv right?
>>
>>17886753
Well this isnt that
>>
16 is the worst age lol

it's not completely immoral but you must understand that a lot of personal/mental development happens between 16-18

you're a good person but i honestly think it's best that you let her grow without the influence of an older partner.

i'm not saying that she's stupid or immature, but she's young and should be entitled to think about herself and for herself over the next two years instead of you

surely you've changed a lot since you were 16? it would've been a shame if somebody else influenced that
>>
>>17886589
When I was 19 I dated a 16 year old, it just kinda happened.
Her parents didn't care, my parents didn't care, our friends didn't care and 11 months later we split up.

If it feels right go for it, unless you're being a creep/she's clearly unstable no one will care.
>>
Depends on her personality

Some girls are really mature at that age due to circumstances that occur and others are still, well 16 year olds

If you notice any signs of immaturity you should dip

I've dated a 15 year old at 18 and a 17 year old at 20

The 15 year old was a lot more mature since she had to raise her 3 siblings for her whole life
>>
>>17886854
The only reason he shouldn't "influence" her is because he's 19 and thus a moron himself. Youth shouldn't be trying to raise themselves, and as long as he realizes he doesn't know what's best for himself let along her, it's fine for them to be together.
>>
>>17886882
>>17886871
>>17886854
Yeah she acts like shes my age, and we've talked about the possibility of a serious relationship. Her mother is Thai, so theres some pressure to have only serious relationships from her mother's side of the family. She's not immature at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.