[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend was more adventurous with previous boyfriend and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Girlfriend was more adventurous with previous boyfriend and it's really starting to bug me.

The biggest example that annoys me is that she has a large amount of nudes taken from the past for her ex. She has sent me a nude picture once and it was one of the ones she took for her ex. She tells me it's because she feels uncomfortable doing it because she hasn't been working out so much recently. (I think her body still looks amazing and tell her every chance I can)

I just keep coming back to the thought that she did all this stuff for her ex who she always bad mouths and tells me I'm so much better than. But she won't do the same things for me that she did for him
>>
Just tell her to her face. It's a pretty shitty move, specially because she sent that to other person and you know it. It's like gifting you with somethig she got from him.
>>
>>17886504
Just remember she's with you, not him, so clearly she thinks you're better. That's something special!
>>
To give me context with my advice could you tell me how old you both are?
>>
>>17886511
>tomorrow
>omg my gf broken up with me, let me greentext
>>girlfriend not send me nudes
>>but she sent nudes to her ex
>>say she not want because deteriorating body
>>tell her do it
>>gets offended
>>"i aint no sex objo and i not need no man"
>now im single help how do i get her back

>day after
>>guys help, she got a restraining order!
>>
>>17886512
You're a moron
>>
>>17886512
Oh yeah he's so special to her that she's recycling her old nudes for him instead of taking new ones.

Stfu she's probably doing that remembering how chad's dick felt
>>
>>17886504
>her ex who she always bad mouths and tells me I'm so much better than
Protip: If she was over him, he wouldn't come up in conversation like this. When she says "you're so much better than him," she's trying to convince HERSELF that that's true

sorry dude but you're not in a good situation with this girl
>>
You're her beta bucks. Sorry. She likes you because you're safe and comfortable, she doesn't feel the sexual arousal she felt for her ex. But quit comparing your sex life to her past one. It never ends well. Especially for meek guys like you, who are expected to perform the role of nice guy.
>>
>>17886520
Sure, you should stick to someone who saved old nudes sent to an ex and doesn't care to send new ones to a person who already knows what she's like naked

Op's better off alone
>>
>>17886511
Yeah she didn't even tell me that it was an old picture, I found out from the exif data.

I have confronted her about it and she always just says she's uncomfortable with it. The thing that makes it worse is that we were going through all her photos once (not just nudes) and she had a shit ton of nudes all in one place taken from one day and she was like oh yeah I just randomly took those one day while I was studying. So I ask her why I don't ever get anything like that and she tells me it's because her ex pressured her into doing that stuff.

>>17886516
mid 20's

>>17886525
well fuck I hope that's not true
>>
>>17886534
Tell her you'll stat pressuring her to get things too. What will happen when her ex "pressures" her to make out with him while you date, I wonder...
>>
>>17886542
this doesn't sound like a good idea
>>
>>17886504

How do you know so much about what she did for her ex? That seems odd to me, do you grill her about it or is does she come up and say "I took SO many nudes for my ex but none for you lol soz".

Either way you just have to deal with it, or don't ask questions, girls are often insecure so if she's not happy with her body then she's less inclined to be "adventurous" as you say. Maybe help her lose some weight and her confidence might come back. It's likely not an issue of her ex being better than you in any way, just a reflection on herself. Just don't get visibly upset about it and continue appreciating the way she looks and she might come around eventually.
>>
>>17886546
It's obviously meant to break up a fight. "Pressure" is not a reason to do stuff like that to one and not to the other. It's obviously, not to mention that she lied. She should have deleted those pics when they broke up if she regreted that so much.
>>
>>17886523

Because everything is this black and white.

I've told girlfriends in the past that they are better than my ex because for 1, it helps with their insecurities, and 2, it was the truth.

Also, ex's tend to come up in conversation if you've spent a considerable length of your life with them, they are a part of your history and ignoring a large chunk of your life because you're dating someone new is pretty immature.
>>
>>17886551
She has all her photos saved in one place and we were going through them one day because she wanted to show me some other pictures and the pics kept showing up. In regards to other stuff I know about him she talked about him a lot when we first started dating

Thanks for the advice, what you're saying seems to be the right course of action but it still makes me feel kind of bad. She has been having trouble getting back to her old workout schedule because of her newish full time
high stress job
>>
>>17886558

As long as she's loyal, honest, and you're fucking her on the regular then don't get caught up with petty things like this. I've always found nudes sent to me were equally for the girl's self esteem and need to feel sexy as they were for my viewing pleasure.

Personally I think you have a good girl there, ignore these other loners who jump straight to her being unfaithful or you being inferior.
>>
>>17886557
I didn't mean to generalize, I was directing that specifically at OP. Everything he's said in this thread paints a clear picture, she still has strong feelings for this particular ex.
>>
>>17886534
>mid 20's
If shes still sending nudes when shes over 18 thats a red flag. Her not sending you nudes over 18 is a good sign, her rationalizing and thinking through the consequences of her actions. Sending nudes is degenerate and has mountains of future consequences hence 4chan nudes posting threads.
>>
>>17886564

I appreciate it man. Honestly it's really hard for me to give every detail of the situation so I can see why some people can jump to conclusions like she isn't sexually interested in me which is completely untrue. We just went from seeing each other every day for basically our whole relationship to being apart for a couple weeks for the first time which I think really magnified this problem for me
>>
>>17886570
in her defense she dated her ex for like 4 years (throughout college) so I can see why she would think it's safe to do that.
>>
>>17886567

I don't really see how this picture has been painted, she has nudes of herself when she was in a more positive frame of mind about her own body. And otherwise she tried to reassure OP by saying he is hotter and better than her ex, which is likely true. I don't doubt she has feelings for her ex but in the majority of cases these feelings aren't romantic, I too would cry if my ex died but I don't care to date them again. I'd rather give OP's girlfriend the benefit of the doubt for his sake and piece of mind then to jump to negative conclusions, because from everything he said she seems up front and honest about her ex and the things they did when she is asked.
>>
>>17886572

That's reasonable enough, if nudes are really that important to you maybe try to flirt your way to some, and if you ever receive one just floor her with compliments for it. If she's not comfortable and has a history of being pressured into it with her ex you might need to just let it go and appreciate the real thing.
>>
Thanks for your input everyone

I'm just going to start encouraging my girlfriend to workout with me as much as possible and see what happens
>>
File: CaoYYz3.jpg (45KB, 349x337px) Image search: [Google]
CaoYYz3.jpg
45KB, 349x337px
>>17886504

>"who she always bad mouths"
>"But she won't do the same things for me that she did for him"

top fucking kek you are getting the other guys sloppy seconds and she is not even willing to treat you as good.
>>
>>17886512
lel sounds like the first guy was more special to the girl.
>>
>>17886534
>well fuck I hope that's not true

not he is 100% right why is she not being adventurous with you? she is not seeing you as the alpha lover type but more of the beta provider type. women only like to be sexually adventurous with alpha males and later settle with beta providers for the stability. the alpha lover types don't really make good parents and they are very likely to leave her unlike betas who are more likely to stick around.
>>
>>17886558
>she talked about him a lot when we first started dating

sounds like she is not even over him enjoy getting cuck'd op.
>>
>>17886512
Wow are you my grandmother?
>>
>she recycled a nude and gave it to you
AHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.