[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl says "You couldn't handle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1475382498571.jpg (729KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1475382498571.jpg
729KB, 1071x1071px
What does it mean when a girl says "You couldn't handle me." After you ask her to be your gf?
>>
"sorry, I'm not interested"
>>
>>17886439
This more than likely, very very off chance she has mental health issues.
>>
She thinks highly of herself and lowly of you
>>
>>17886435
She has an overtly inflated ego or would just cheat on you a lot.
>>
>>17886435
she sees you as a beta with a fragile ego and (understandably) doesn't want to take it to the next level with you.
>>
>>17886443
This. I second this. She has lowself esteem and think you can do better with other girls. Move on op
>>
>>17886435
>translation I am a massive bitch or I require lots of work to keep me around.
>>
>>17886444
This one... it means you grab her by the waist look her in the eyes smile and say you can't handle me. Until she laughs or kisses you... that's the difference between a chad and you. You'll get the next one my friend. Girls are ruthless it's evolution friend figure out the game and play it
>>
>>17886435
Any of the above can be true or false. Its impossible to know for sure. Just move on and find someone else man.
>>
>>17886435
It means "slap me, force yourself yourself on me which will result in me having a rape orgasm, and if I'm satisfied I won't report you to the police"
>>
>>17886435

From every case of this I've seen it means the girl is easily bored, promiscuous or otherwise very high maintenance.

And yeah likely thinks the person she is saying it to is "too nice" and doesn't want to hurt them in the long run.
>>
>>17886439
>>17886435

it means exactly what you think it means, its one of many lines girls have of rejecting guys they don't find attractive

they use these stupid silly lines to hopefully not hurt your feelings to bad

similar to I need to find a nice guy like you....why not me?

radio silence
>>
>>17886642
Fatty
>>
>>17886443
>This more than likely, very very off chance she has mental health issues.
ding ding ding
$20 on self diagnosed bi-poloar. Also she loves drama. stay away.
>>
>>17886435

She's crazy and/or thinks her life is (or should be) like a movie.
>>
>>17886644
lol i got 10% body fat, come at me bro
>>
>>17886644
even if she was fat
it still proves her point you're all mostly shallow
and that's why you get into shitty relationships with abusive, mentally ill women

that being said, a certain degree of fatness almost always comes with mental illness
>>
>>17886435
It's a reminder to not stick your dick in crazy, moron.
>>
>>17886435
it could mean a number of things

admitting to being annoying/low self esteem/just doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and thought it was a nicer way to say it

if she was insecure/miserable and didn't think she was good enough for you but ACTUALLY WANTED to be with you, she would've told you

she's not 100% a terrible person for not wanting to be in a relationship with you. don't let it distort your view on women or get you down. you'll meet other people who will want to be with you, respect you and love you.

a girl who says you can't handle her is just mistaken in thinking that it's a nicer way to say that she isn't going to be that girl.
>>
>>17886435
means you are a boring as fuck nerd and will get clingy and pathetic and think she is perfect while never really satisfying her or making her happy
>>
Sometimes it's a shit test from girls that if you passed it, aren't worth the trouble
>>
She doesn't have a personality. Saying that makes it sound like she has.
>>
>>17886489
>that's the difference between a chad and you
It's also the difference between getting arrested/a restraining order/maced in the face and you.

More than two sides of the coin with human interactions, boyo.
>>
It means you had the chance to say you couldn't handle my dick but didn't use it.
>>
>>17886435
I know a girl like this. Like >>17886443 said, mental health issues and she likely has no interest in getting on meds and/or going to therapy. If you bring it up she'll probably scream at you and break up with you, that is if she doesn't break up with you over something minor after a few days/weeks.

Do NOT bother with these women. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>17886435
she is out of your league
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.