[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am unsure wether to save for a year and buy a high-end PC or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: thelaw.jpg (165KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
thelaw.jpg
165KB, 960x740px
I am unsure wether to save for a year and buy a high-end PC or get a credit to buy a high-end PC knowing I will end up paying a lot more in the long run because banks are thieves.

I really want that PC, I'm fucking tired of shitty graphics, low FPS and old games, and no, I'm no bandwagoner, I've been a gamer for a long time, fuck in lan parties my friends had to keep themselves from playing the new games because my shitty toaster won't run them.

I'm at a lost here.
>>
Just build your own. You can build one that'll run every game for under $700. Won't max settings or anything, but 60 fps+ with mid settings.
>>
>>17886401
If you can't drop couple hundred bucks on the shit without thinking, maybe you should use your time for something different than mindlessly pushing buttons?
>>
>>17886404
Of course I am building my own, sorry if I made it seem otherwise.

My problem is that, due to exchange rate, 1000USD (my target build) is a lot of money.

>>17886407
I don't plan on dropping a couple hundred bucks, I want something expensive, however as a mexican the exchange rate really fucks me hard and the forecast is that the exchange will get worse which is why I'm thinking of getting a credit.
>>
>>17886419
1k dollars IS a couple hundred bucks, basically if the money seems like a lot for you, spending a lot on something with so little benefit is a silly idea. Specially if you're not going to use the power for something else.

Also while it's tricky to predict the exchange rates, it's given that banks will buttfuck you when you get a credit. It's unlikely that hardware demands will change massively anytime soon, while the prices for most shit will go down while you're saving up, so it seems like a better option.

If you're THAT hasty, try lower the initial costs by buying only crucial parts first. Say skipping on CPU cooler, reusing your old HDD instead of SSD, using old case, etc, etc. It's unlikely that the exchange rate will rise above the price of a credit.
>>
>>17886401
Couple of things:
1. Do you want to remain anonymous and stay that way? You know, like Kevin Spacey from Se7en? Then don't apply for credit.
2. If you're mentally okay and aren't considering becoming a mass murderer, apply for a 0% interest credit card. Many will allow you to defer interest for up to 18 months. So say for instance you want an $1800 computer. Pay $100 a month, and then bingo. No interest, and it's paid off. Problem is you have to be disciplined and not make the minimum monthly payment like a lot of debt fags do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.