[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I had sex like 10 times over the weekend. About 7 out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

My gf and I had sex like 10 times over the weekend. About 7 out of those 10 times I wore a condom. I never came in her. I watched her take the pill every day. She is now 3 days late for her period. What are the odds that she's pregnant?
>>
>>17886355

odds dont matter. even if we said 0% chance of pregnancy you'd still eb freaking out.

go get a test and see what happens.
>>
File: EveryDayyoumakeaChoice.jpg (113KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
EveryDayyoumakeaChoice.jpg
113KB, 543x400px
>>17886355
you should get a pregnancy test at Walgreens it's like 12 bucks

i had the same thing happen literally last week

she was 5 days late and her boobs hurt (classic sign of pregnancy)

i was freaking out too

until we got the test

Then she got her period 2 days later ( 1 week late)

best news ever btw
a negative pregnancy test is like music to your ears
>>
If she is just marry her and start a family, there are private and public programs you can use to support a family.
>>
>>17886355
I don't know what the odds are. I do know that for the pill to work she should be taking it consistently and as directed by the instructions/doctor and not just on days you have sex.

That said sometimes the pill and other forms of female birth control can mess with the timing of their menstrual cycle.

Tbh you're probably fine but a test is the best way to be sure.
>>
>>17886366
Yeah I mean I know the odds are extremely low. She has had previous boyfriends who have actually came in her unprotected and she didn't get pregnant. Itll probably be fine, I just can't have a kid right now. 21 yo college student with a crappy job still living at my parents. She's seeing the doctor in about a week so hopefully by then we'll know. Would suck if that one in a million chance ended up happening.
>>
>>17886355
she's not pregnant. not even worth thinking about until she's more than a week late.

get a vasectomy. you might even be able to get it for free. if it turns out you want kids later in life, they just suck the sperm out of your balls and do it in vitro. or you can have it reversed usually within 10 years.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.