[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be loved and adored and sexually desired >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

>want to be loved and adored and sexually desired
>get super fucking jealous of chads that look like pic related
>cut myself
>girls say "b-but anon he might have an ugly personality, appearances can be deceiving"
>they still fuck him anyways
>will always have an inferiority complex for not being able to make girls wet just by looking at them
>"you're not entitled to women anon"
>shut the fuck up
>cut mysef more
>now I want to cut others

Why fucking live? Why why why why play the fucking game and why fucking live if I cant be pic related? Why the fuck shouldn't I lash out and hurt people since life is otherwise meaningless? What the fuck is all that "stoic be a man" bullshit it never fucking works???

Just why?
>>
if you're average looking the only thing that's holding you back is yourself. you probably have some weird fucking tendencies or absolutely no confidence cause you sike yourself out so much.

frame>looks by da way

u cut urself, that pretty much sums up this entire post
>>
>>17886229
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>17886229
You have stupid fucking problems. Grow up.
>>
>>17886274
Fuel my fire, please. I'm not the only one lashing out at society, maybe you'll see me on the news one day.
>>
>>17886229

Would you be willing to post a picture of yourself, OP?
>>
>>17886229
you can upgrade your looks drastically if you really want to

workin out
low body fat
test drugs if necessary
surgery to fix little imperfections

you can be a literal 9 if you do the right things, if you dont look like quasimodo now
>>
>>17886284
Lol do something creative so we know it's you.
>>
>>17886229
Pic related clearly spends time and money on grooming and haircuts, so he at very least respects himself and can probably respect a partner. It's also likely that he has a decent job to afford it. To have a decent job, you need decent skills, all part of a personality. He also looks confident, so he clearly has something to be confident about. Sounds like a quality partner.

On the other side there is a hateful entitled faggot who cuts himself instead of improving. Who would you pick?
>>
OP you're the one with the bad personality, which is your biggest obstacle. You've proven to be nothing but an illogical, needy, mentally unbalanced specimen and girls will rightfully avoid you or at the very least resist any means of pursuing you in your current state. And no, threatening to attack people really isn't a sign that you're anything more than a crazy asshole. Meanwhile 'chad' is probably an alright guy.

Sort yourself out if you don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>17886349
I'm going to find to you.
>>
>>17886356
This. Listen to this OP
>>
>>17886358
I fail to realize how it'll improve your personality but sure. Best of luck!
>>
>>17886229
>Why the fuck shouldn't I lash out and hurt people since life is otherwise meaningless?
>life is otherwise meaningless
Dude, YOU are shallow and superficial, and you imagine that the rest of the world thinks the way you do. You blame your looks for the problems in your life, because you can't control your looks. This enables you to ignore the aspects of your life & personality that you actually COULD improve, because self-pity is easier. e.g "Why should I bother to work out and work towards an interesting career, because I still won't have a handsome face and that's all they care about!!!"

Here's the hard truth, anon: Ugly men end up in happy relationships with attractive women, fairly often, because they have other good qualities that make up for their lack of physical beauty. YOU apparently have no redeeming qualities. You really feel entitled to "lash out and hurt people" because you're lonely?? You think you're the only lonely person in the world, you think others aren't suffering worse problems than loneliness?

Either grow the fuck up and make the best of what you're given, or do a better job cutting yourself next time. Seriously.
>>
A. You've got a shit personality.

B. Girls will fuck some guys for their looks, some guys for their status, some guys for their money, and some guys for their personality (hint, the one you have the most control over is also the one that girls are gonna fuck you the most for.)
>>
>>17886358
>this fucking guy
>>
>>17886397
Fuck you nigger I've been passed over for years for my "hotter friend" when I was in a better place

Everyone must fucking suffer I swear to fucking Christ everyone will feel My fucking pain
>>
>>17886430
This shit right here is why nobody likes you. Why can't you see that?
>>
>>17886430
>I've been passed over for years for my "hotter friend"
Because he wasn't a bitter cunt. Even a fat gaymer virgin who still lives at his moms basement would look great next to you.
>>
>>17886234
*psych not "sike" fool
>>
>>17886358
Do it u useless faggot I will smash you like a tiny squirrel
>>
>>17886452
OP btfo
>>
Don't take the bait
>>
>>17886430

Why did you come here to complain if you didn't want advice?

You know it as much as anyone else here, you're just too lazy to make the changes necessary in your life. Like one of the other guys said you can improve your looks by 3+ points simply by dressing better and getting fit, unless you have a deformed face with exaggerated features you are probably sitting at average category right now. Use your hate to motivate your physical change, and along with that should come confidence and an emotional change.
>>
>>17886430
You are a tool, you will never find love, give in now.
>>
>>17886229
Careful there, elliot rodgers.

The reason you can't pick up women is exactly the same reason why you posted on this board. You're insecure about your self worth and hinge your own value on how many times you can get laid.
Step 1: chill the fuck out. stop saying you're going to cut yourself and other people. just don't do it. when you have that angsty feel, just ride it out. it goes away pretty quickly.
Step 2 is grow up. Getting laid isn't "playing the game" of life.
Here's the secret
Getting laid is about signaling high social value and getting inside of a girl's mind. If you can tell her things about herself and you are accomplished (or at the very least a hard worker) the girl will admire you and you get real live vagina.
>>
>>17886229
Find me boi I got chicken n waffles for days for your little creeper ass
>>
>>17886454
Mmm ya trembling.
>>
>>17886430
You're a spoiled fucking brat. People are starvin, being raped, working 16 hour days to support their families, yet it's YOUR pain that must be felt .
I have never said this but fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>17886469
Good man. Carry on.
>>
>>17886469
Fuck you and fuck them. Burn burn everything Will burn
>>
OP I'm gonna kick your ass
>>
>>17886478
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>17886229
>cut myself more
underage b&
>>
>>17886356
The world illogical. People are irrational and emotional. It makes no sense to carve a structure out of a random world where Chad can get blessed with godly genetics while children in the 3rd world get born into slavery or worse.

This is an irrational world and I will push back violently and irrationally.

Others will feel pain. Why? Because Life isn't fair ;)
>>
File: CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj.jpg large.jpg (127KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj.jpg large.jpg
127KB, 1024x1024px
>>17886229
first stop being a whining faggot that is already hurting your attraction to women. also their is fat guys with hot girlfriend because they don't put them in a pedestal and treat them like human beings that require emotional stimulation. that is all you need to do and you can get a gf. looks mean shit to women because that is the girls job to look good not you she takes care of that for you. your job is to be a good leader,to be able to handle any pressure,to be a good provider,to be charismatic and to protect her. you don't need all those traits but if you hit at least 2 of them you should get a gf.
>>
>>17886540
Disgusting.
>>
>>17886532
>Why? Because Life isn't fair ;)
...and also because it's a hell of a lot easier than doing anything worthwhile with your life. Same reason all the mass shooters do it. They want to feel significant, but they're too pathetic and LAZY to be significant in a positive way
>>
>>17886532

Take the cowardly easy way out, nice man, props, your existence is a blip in the universe, you'll be forgotten as quickly as you lived.
>>
>>17886474
I shall.
I've been at the brink where I thought the world was against me and I would never find any happiness and I didn't let myself succumb to hurting others. There's no excuse.
>>
>>17886575
>I've been at the brink where I thought the world was against me and I would never find any happiness and I didn't let myself succumb to hurting others.
>I gave up on my hopes and dreams and accepted my place as a cuck with a partner way below my standards but I'm haaaaaapy

Fuck yourself pig
>>
>>17886581
>all of these baseless assumptions
>life revolves around putting dick in pussy
Why am I still wasting time on this fucking faggot? Good night 4chan, I hope everyone except OP has a lovely holiday
>>
>>17886587
>I'm gonna post how over this I am to feel superior
>I'm totally not a passive aggressive Nu-Male
>>
>>17886229
>"you're not entitled to women anon"

I hate when people say that.
It's a true statement but misses the point completely.
It's like if you're asking for help on a problem and someone;s like "Well uh you don't just DESERVE the solution"

It's like no fucking shit, I'm asking for help on my solving process.
Yeah nobody just inherently deserves being loved, but if someone's asking "Hey what am I doing wrong in attracting a mate" you don't respond with "How dare you assume you're worthy of that thing every human including myself seeks and most humans obtain"
>>
That guy is not all that attractive to me. But OP, if this isn't bait you're pathetic.It's your attitude holding you back, not 'Chads'
>>
>>17886601
Haha I'm the one that always says that
>>
>>17886575
It sucks man but you did exactly what you should do if you believe in karma or anything for that matter. I've been in that boat. Good work friend.
>>
>>17886540
You're absolutely right, I'm a girl and I can see that. That actually happens way too often.
>>
>>17886612
I did the second worst thing. I turned it on myself and now I'm on and off suicidal.
>>
>>17886601
I don't think it misses the point it's just a coarse way of saying that you need to improve yourself.
>>
>>17886620
Send nudes? ;)
>>
>>17886622
Me too man but don't let it make you flip the switch. I just tell myself I'll find the reasons to live instead of wondering what they might be. So far so good.
>>
>>17886532
Desu, Noone will ever like you until you be yourself... and then post natal.
>>
>>17886587
Happy holidays, nigga.

>>17886601
Given that the people who ask the stuff are also usually the types who wonder why they don't get a job at a fortune 500 company without having a HS diploma or even submitting a CV ... there is nothing wrong with the answer.
>>
>>17886630
I'm going to try burying myself in some skill. Distraction is the key.
>>
>>17886540
like fucking puzzle pieces lmao
>>
>>17886260
this
>>
>>
>>17886349
>so he at very least respects himself and can probably respect a partner.

Retarded
That was literally retarded anon
>>
Get on my level op, I'm at such a point on the scale of beauty that I'm envious of perfectly average guys.
>>
do you work at chikfila?
>>
>>17886953
Not really. A person who takes the time to look presentable usually has enough empathy to know how they appear to others and considers how to act amicable towards them. On the other side, some fatass who gave up showering, pretty much gave up on himself. Someone who can't even look after themselves or realize how fucked they are, will rank other people and their perception of him somewhere below getting a new knife skin for CS Go.
>>
>>17886260
This should be a banner.
>>
>>17886991
What about the girl that skips meals, gets butt implants and puts on makeup for an hour to look good

Do you think they to "respect themselves"
>>
>>17887017
Of course, assuming she doesn't do it because of crippling insecurity, she tries to be the very best version of herself appearance wise by all means necessary. Or well, what she sees as best version of herself.
>>
>>17886991
>A person who takes the time to look presentable usually has enough empathy to know how they appear to others and considers how to act amicable towards them.

Or they just grew up in human society where basic hygiene is taught from early and know their appearance is a currency they can use to manipulate other people
It has fuck all to do with respect to yourself or to others or with your intentions towards other people
>>
>>17887020
Yea but having a good appearance doesn't say anything about what's going on inside someone's head
If it's coming out of insecurity or self respect

And just jumping to the assumption that if someone looks good they must be a good partner is something everyone knows is not true
>>
Well if you have a average/below average face, you can always work out and get a good looking body that will up your attraction

If you don't want to do that, either

>a)
Get a lot of money, that attracts women too

>b)
Get in a prominent position at some business, politics whatever, gain status that will attract bitches, but seeing what a pussy ass faggot you are, I doubt that you'll succeed in this

Do as you please, but don't fall for the cofidence meme and pick up game bullshit
>>
>>17887027
> grew up in human society where basic hygiene is taught from early and know their appearance is a currency
This would apply to pretty much everybody in the first world, yet there are over 60% of people who can't be even assed to watch their weight.

>>17887031
>And just jumping to the assumption that if someone looks good they must be a good partner is something everyone knows is not true
Obviously it's not THAT simple but as a general rule I found it pretty accurate so far (mid twenties, traveled a lot, worked many different jobs ... so basically, interacted with MANY people). Especially if we exclude the overdone make up/perfume and LOOK AT MY BRANDS brigade. I really don't recall a SINGLE person who was good looking and had a horrible personality, even though some obviously weren't that great, while from the ugly people I saw, especially the fat ones, at least 25% also had horrible personalities too.
(Which makes sense from the other side too, given how they are usually treated worse)
>>
It's Christmas, so whiny faggot rejects like OP from /r9k/ are out in full force.
>>
>>17887054
>I really don't recall a SINGLE person who was good looking and had a horrible personality, even though some obviously weren't that great, while from the ugly people I saw, especially the fat ones, at least 25% also had horrible personalities too.

I've never seen a single nigger that wasn't on welfare
>>
>>17887054
>yet there are over 60% of people who can't be even assed to watch their weight.

Because it's not that significant unless it's gross obesity and gross obesity isn't common on young people
>>
>>17887068
Must be living in the hood. Hence I pointed out the traveling and different jobs, so it's not like my experience comes from one place, although admittedly, it's still anecdotal, just from a large and diverse sample.
>>
>>17887054
>while from the ugly people I saw, especially the fat ones, at least 25% also had horrible personalities too.

Sounds like you hate ugly people
You likely go in already biased against them
It's pretty common
>>
>>17887073
Even "overweight" tends to lower life quality and make a chore out of basic tasks, and that also would be ignoring the reasons WHY they became overweight. (Ignoring the few with shitty genetics who can't do much about it without adjusting their life massively)

Besides ...
http://stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/
Obesity is rather common for young people too.

>>17887079
Not really, I am pretty indifferent towards them. Obviously I don't consider them as potential partners but I generally feel towards and treat people the same before they give me any reason to adjust my behavior with their ACTIONS.
>>
>>17887092
You read way too much into things
>>
>>17887092
You are one ugly motherfucker and a loser, get with it
>>
File: dfac.jpg (63KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
dfac.jpg
63KB, 600x788px
>>17886229
This ...
>>
>>17886229
This bitchy attitude holds you back
>>17886284
>fuel my fire pls
HAHAHA you are the surpreme gentleman who deserves all the pussies for simply existing amirite?
>>
>>17886229
>not being able to make girls wet just by looking at them
You know this doesn't happen, right?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>17886229
>>17886430
>>
>What the fuck is all that "stoic be a man" bullshit it never fucking works
That's cause being a stoic man doesn't mean you have no emotion, it means you have control over them. Still for the general public a stoic is a man of stone.
And for your problem, you gotta accept that the dating game takes account how you look and your status no matter how people deny it, then make the decision whether you want to play the game, if yes find things to improve, if no keep being the bitch you are, go MGTOW or fuck hookers who gonna let you abuse them since I think you'd like that.
>>
>>17886229
What a pathetic faggot. Just cut yourself already.
You clearly have nothing worthwhile to offer women, you're just a psycho wanker.

>b-but anon he might have an ugly personality
You clearly do.
>>
File: 1480994458142.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1480994458142.gif
37KB, 188x286px
Life is a competition, OP.
A vicious, bloodthirsty competition for love and attention and validation.
People won't admit this, but everyone is out for themselves. Every action someone takes is what their brain thinks will lead to the most personal happiness and benefit in the social hierarchy.
Some monkeys are more good-looking than other monkeys. You are worse looking than a billion people, and better looking than a billion people. Fulfillment is to be found inside you, not from any external validation.
People are fucking idiots, stupid sheep that follow every bark and order that a more confident ape throws at them.

Learn the rules of this game, OP. It can be cheated, it can be won.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.