[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do you settle down. I feel kinda lost. At 22 I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482206780965.png (397KB, 537x618px) Image search: [Google]
1482206780965.png
397KB, 537x618px
At what age do you settle down.

I feel kinda lost. At 22 I am about to get my accounting license, just got myself a decent position (big 4 senior), I moved out and pay all my stuff, I might get a car soon.

What worries me is I don't have any long time plan, I don't have a GF and I am still too autistic to search one.

I compare myself a lot to people from my promo, I feel like I am doing the most average. Guys of my age already marrying or with kids, girl of my ages already married to 30-somethings with money.

I feel like I am just a fool screwing around. Home prices worry me a lot too, buying a house seems unrealistic unless I get a solid partner (ie WIFE). Maybe I'd like to work abroad in my current firm by applying to US or something like that.

People have told me that I put too much pressure on myself, but if you don't then who else will?
>>
>>17885870
>married with kids at 22
Why would you ever want this?

Go OP, you're still young, enjoy your life. Get money, work around the world, have a ball. You can worry about marriage and all that later
>>
>>17885870
Its good you're comparing yourself to others because now you see where you need to improve. It bad if its holding you back though. Live your life, do what makes you happy.
>>
>>17885877
DO NOT do this OP either get a good wife now, or work on a career and get a good early 20s wife when you are in your early thirties
>>
>>17885870

virtually no one who is having kids at 22 is doing it on purpose.

remember life, and especially marriage / kids, is not a race. you are not going to have people saying 'OH WOW ANON IS 30 AND ONLY HAVING HIS FIRST KID WHAT A FUCKING LOSER TROLOLOLOL'

get out of the highschool mindset wehre everyones doing the same thing at the same time because the adults say thats the way iti s.

dont worry about it. you are only just about to get your accountants license.

marriage is something you do because a certai nwoman inspires you to do. so to go out and search for whatever wife oyu can get will only result in you getting a shitty wife and being more miserable than inf you were just single.

stop calling yourself autistic. its insulting to both you and autistic people. it teaches you not to take responsibility for yourself because autism implies its not your fault (even if you're usingi t as an insult as opposed to real diagnosis). people with autism date, my ex was autistic, I wasn't his first, and im not his most recent either.
>>
>>17885870
>>17885952

>people tell me i put too much pressure on myself
>but if you don't then who else will

the distinction here is that its TOO MUCH pressure. its okay to put pressure on yourself, but dont worry everyone else in life will be pressuring you too. but if you put TOO MUCH its literally TOO MUCH. the definition of TOO MUCH is that you shouldn't have that much.

and again, like i said above, pressuring yourself to get married and have a kid as soon as possible isnt going to do anything good. you'll end up married and miserable, unable to afford a kid and still thinking that people are judging you.
>>
>>17885870
I think you need to settle down when you start noticing your body is falling apart, but before other people start to notice it.
>>
>>17885877
This anon gets it ... What I did - no regrets
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.