[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?? I really need your guys' help. My mom is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472053007302.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1472053007302.png
16KB, 691x597px
What do I do?? I really need your guys' help. My mom is in her mid 50's and everything I get her she bitches about it. What should I get a mid 50's woman? Please help me out.
>>
my mom is 55 i got her a tiny santa doll for christmas she liked it so much she vomited
>>
>>17885807
fuck her with jingle bells on ya cock
>>
>>17885807
Chocolate, flowers. A handmade coupon to take her out to dinner. Tickets to an art show to go with you.
>>
>>17885807
A better child
>>
>>17885807
A pair of pliers that she can use to take that stick out of her ass
>>
A studded đill doe
>>
Nothing. If she doesn't appreciate your efforts then don't waste your time. Tell her how you feel and hopefully she can learn to be thankful for everything you do.
>>
>>17886290
fuck, i wanted to be the one to say this.

/thread tho
>>
>>17885814
Lmfao whaaaat????
>>
Give her a sandwich....
A knuckle sandwich.
>>
>>17885807
get her a clock to remind her how old she is

she sounds like a real beyotch

lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.