[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thought of people wanting to have sex with me weirds me out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 8.jpg (106KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
106KB, 500x658px
The thought of people wanting to have sex with me weirds me out. Last time I heard something flirty I literally said "what the fuck". I end up distancing myself from everything a lot because that's like all people want to do and talk about most of the time
I know this is because I'm extremely sheltered but really everything just makes me so uncomfortable. How do I fix it.
Oh and to make it maximum levels of weird, I'm 23 years old
>>
>How do I fix it.
Do you need to?
Is your entire identity defined by your views on sex?
>>
>>17885707
>Do you need to?

Well kind of
Like I said it makes me uncomfortable and is causing me to distance myself from people
I'm not sure what part of my identity is that
>>
>>17885715
Do you wonder why you might do it?

I only really ever want to have sex with girls I feel deeply connected to. I don't want to be bare fucking naked in front of someone who doesn't give a shit about me, so I take it all pretty seriously.
>>
>>17885728
No idea man I just think it's really weird that they'd look at me like that
On one hand I know sex is just a biological thing and people have impulses and blablabla but on the other hand is like what the fuck man, just what the fuck
>>
Do some self-searching and try to figure out the reason for this.

Are you self-conscious to an extent that makes you feel like sex would be wrong? Did you have an upbringing that taught you that sex is immoral or dirty? Do you ever fantasize about sex? Is there anybody you'd have sex with? Do you desire sex at all? Are you repulsed by even the idea of it?
>>
>>17885735
I can relate. I see them with other guys and it seems fine. I don't know what they would see in me, or what they would think of me. I don't know why they would be "interested" unless they thought I was a good source of ego validation. It doesn't really freak me out, so much as it feels foreign. I don't know if it's low self-esteem talking, or something else.
>>
>>17885738
>Are you self-conscious to an extent that makes you feel like sex would be wrong?
Not wrong per se, but I imagine it being really awkward. It would feel like acting on a play

>Did you have an upbringing that taught you that sex is immoral or dirty?
Not at all. The only thing to that effect I ever heard was when I was around 13 or so, my mom said a girl's virginity was a treasure and that I shouldn't be too eager to give it away, but that was just once. Even then the comment was prompted by something we heard on TV, not really trying to preach to me or something

>Do you ever fantasize about sex? Is there anybody you'd have sex with? Do you desire sex at all? Are you repulsed by even the idea of it?
Sometimes, but I think it's more of fantasizing about a feeling than about an act. The person I'm with never has a face when I dream about these things. And not really repulsed but like... It seems forced. Like really phony.

Idk from all this sounds like I'm just scared I guess
Scared of the other person's scrutiny or opinion
>>
Gain 50 pounds, then atleast only black guys will hit on you.
>>
>>17885700
if you don't have a desire, just ignore the subject
>>
>>17885789
I do but honestly most of the time I just end up looking stupid or making the other person feel bad
Like I just scuttle away or hide behind a friend or pretend I just remembered some super interesting topic I need to talk about with someone else or try to make the situation about someone else instead of me or any of that tiring spergy shit
>>
>>17885700
Maybe you haven't discovered your sexuality yet or are denying it.
>>
>>17885700
you are doing perfectly, stay away from those guys who desire to have sex with you so much, and stay closer to those guys who want to understand you and want to share more interesting experiences than just having sex like animals or just dominate you
>>
>>17885786
^this. I stay chubby so less people hit on me. Plus i want someone who will love me regardless.
>>
>>17886115
Sounds nice enough but as soon as those other guys who actually like me get flirty it weirds me out even harder
Like how the HELL can HE of ALL PEOPLE want to do THAT to ME
>>
>>17886941
That sounds like it might be a self esteem problem. You don't see any value in yourself, so how could anybody else see value in you?

Does this sound familiar?
>>
>>17887712
I were thinking about that too, it depends on the kind of relationships you build and the kind of people you attract, maybe doing different activities you may find more people who have different point of views about relationships, a more deep and healthy one than those guys, but to make that possible you have to be deep and healthy with yourself, only doing that you can attract those kind of people... for example I am attracted to spiritual people and they are attracted to me because we share the same values and we have similar point of view.
>>
>>17887712
But that's not value exactly
I mean I perfectly get people liking me for other reasons and wanting to spend time and have my company. I get it.
But actually wanting my body? Weird.
Maybe it's low self esteem still but only on physical matters?
>>
>>17885786

>insecure white bois
>>
>>17887787
So, it's low self-esteem, particularly on body image
>>
>>17887814
So how do I fix it
>>
I'm still pondering about what's so off putting about this and one of the phrases that popped in my head was "how am I going to be taken seriously or be able to take them seriously after something like that?"
Like as if sex is some opening for ridicule or something
Does it still sound like low self esteem or am I turning out to just be a prude?
>>
>>17885728
>I only really ever want to have sex with girls I feel deeply connected to. I don't want to be bare fucking naked in front of someone who doesn't give a shit about me, so I take it all pretty seriously.
I though I was the only one lol
>>
Blomp
Btw Merry Christmas eberybobby
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.