[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, did I fuck it up? >Went on 2 days together with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 143541234532.png (49KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
143541234532.png
49KB, 234x215px
/adv/, did I fuck it up?

>Went on 2 days together with a girl
>Last night, invited her to a club
>After a while, i started getting touchy
>She wasn't pushing away
>Hugging her, arms wrapped around her
>Holding her hand
>Faces touching
>Ended up telling her how i really felt
>How much i liked her with her telling me she knows and also mentioning she liked me
>Told her how i wanted to kiss her on our first date
>Seconds within saying that i notice she looked at me and then at my lips
>Went in for the kiss
>Started kissing
>Kissed her neck, cheek, mouth
>Started telling how it's complicated for her being a backpacker now
>Because she's leaving in 1.5 months
>After a while, upon leaving she started getting uppity and didn't really want me my arms wrapped around her
>Wouldn't even hug me when she was leaving
>Told her I'll let her think about it with her replying saying she wants/needs to

I imagine I'm making this hard for her.
>>
>>17885653
>Started telling how it's complicated for her being a backpacker now

lolwut

kids these days
>>
File: pepe.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>>17885663
How doesn't that make sense? She's leaving in 1.5 months and knows if she gets too close to me it will only be difficult for her.

I hope I didn't ruin it.
>>
>>17885653
Sounds like she genuinely likes you, but she's not the type of girl that wants to have a 1.5 month relationship. She probably knows that you'll want to fuck, but isn't the type that becomes comfortable enough to do that in such a short time. And even if she did, it would make your splitting that much harder.

Don't feel rejected. Feel good about it. Don't try to bang her, be her friend, have a good time. Maybe she'll decide to bang you, maybe not, don't worry about it. Having friends is cool.
>>
File: on wheels.png (34KB, 646x624px) Image search: [Google]
on wheels.png
34KB, 646x624px
>>17885685
I don't know man, feels like I got rejected.. even she didn't want to hug me at the end also. I feel stupid for telling her I want more then friendship and that I liked her.
>>
>>17885697
I know the feel
Don't worry about it, she's a backpacker, lol
What are you gonna do, abandon your life for her? She probably wouldn't like it if you did, that's phenomenally irresponsible
>>
you fucked up hard. thankfully it saved you cause nothing good would've come from a 1.5 month relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.