[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get any better anons? Super abusive shitty bf, kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 20161223_184349.jpg (361KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161223_184349.jpg
361KB, 1600x1200px
Does it get any better anons? Super abusive shitty bf, kinda emotionally trapped, can move on but no balls. Anyone else in a shit situation? Let's revolt
>>
>>17885605

>does it get any better

only if you make it better. people who say
>i know what my problem is but LOL NO BALLS TO FIX IT :D

stay in their stupid rut forever.
>>
>>17885605
Do you want to end up like my friends sister?

She was in an abusive relationship with this guy who was and still is a complete piece of shit, hits her, raped her a few times, stole her car, pawned off her electronics.. even hits and yells at his kids.. She always wanted to break up with him but had no self worth and still to do this day regrets staying with him but wont let it go.. its been 18 years and they're still together doing the same shit they were in their teens/20's..

Work on yourself, cut ties with the fucking guy. You have balls, you wont be alone forever, a little alone time helps.. take up a hobby, learn to paint, make art.. do anything.

How old are you? & where ya from
Dont let yourself go..you only have yourself you need to take care of yourself and worry about others only if they truly care about you.
>>
>>17885605
move the fuck on

now

do it
>>
>>17885639
Fucking thank you for being a real human being. I'm 23. Taking your advice, genuinely.
>>
Try talking to a battered women's organization. You don't actually need to get your ass kicked to talk to them, and they can help. If it doesn't work out, try another one. Doctors, psychologists, mechanics, friends, sometimes it takes a few tries to find a good one. And boyfriends too, lol
>>
I was in your situation when I was 22, anon.

And I should have stopped speaking to her. She made attempts to correct the wrongs she did me, but looking back, she was young, and didn't do nearly enough to correct her bs, so she made me a shit person simply trying to understand her.

A. dump her, you gain peace of mind eventually, maybe with the help of depression pills i unno.

B. you ride this crappy ride and find out how deep it goes and how horrible girls can actually be... which is an understatement.

If I could go back in time and give myself the self worth I needed to overcome her bullshit, I'd tell her I'm tired of the problems and that I don't feel she and I will have peace of mind till she fully commit herself, and she wont, so bye.

then I'd go and play metal gear for like 20 days straight to try n forget her.
>>
>>17885699
instead i rode that ride and became a sour person, needlessly.

i really loved her too.. she did me a favor dumping me, but i didn't notice then.. i truly believed she gave a shit.

nnnope.
>>
>>17885718
I was no angel desu, but I did love her with all my strength. I would have done anything to understand her. But it truly destroyed me. It was my fault for letting it go as far as it did.
>>
Just stop being a pussy and leave. My mom was in a relationship like this for years and it ruined my childhood because he was abusive to us and she finally left when I was 21. You trapped yourself, emotionally trapped isn't even a thing, just up and leave. If your self esteem is low remember you are a woman and there are 100 dudes who aren't abusive and manipulative that would love to lick your asshole
>>
Talk to mom and dad about it. Stop seeing him. Work on your studies.
>>
File: bJSjMvl.jpg (642KB, 1702x2555px) Image search: [Google]
bJSjMvl.jpg
642KB, 1702x2555px
>>17885654
Great, I really hope you do. No one should ever stay in a relationship that is a dead end especially when they're being treated like trash...

Good luck anon~
>>
>>17886449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXfqPgt5Kw

4 u OP

(Its directed at men but can be looked at from a womans perspective.)

also this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAxZPOtGKk
>>
Read these books they will change your life. "The sociopath next door" and "Becoming the narcissists nightmare" good luck you can't do it alone read anons aren't smart enough to help
>>
>>17885627
/thread

why do people not learn to control their emotions enough to detach? Endure whatever pain may come and move on lmao
>>
>super abusive
I'm skeptical of this accusation among modern women.

Do u do any of the following?
>Continue an argument hours after it ends
>Are a close friend with another man
>Try to be "muh empowered wymn" with your man
?
>>
>>17885605
>no balls
well you are a woman
just get all your shit together when he goes out one day and disappear
if he shows up you can just get a restraining order by saying he's abusive
>if you;re still worried about him buy a gun

that's about all you need to do
>>
>>17886535
>get a gun
Unless of course she's British
>>
>>17886541
she can just move in with Mohammed in that case
>>
what are you fucking retarded? If he abuses you then he obviously isn't a good person, break up with him.

seriously though just do it, it'll feel like a massive weight being lifted.
>>
>>17886544
>move in with Mohammed
I thought she said she ready to move on from physical abuse though?
>>
>>17885605
good job on having complete shit taste in men op. do you suffer from low self esteem issues or something?
>>
>>17885605
>abusive bf
>emotionally trapped

You probably have a rape fetish too you slut. You like being abused by him so shut the fuck up and keep his dick wet and his mind happy.

Fucking trash whore get choked and fucked in an alleyway everyone's knows you're broken and you love this shirt drop the facade
>>
>>17885654

Hope it's you...
>>
I think I am emotionally abusive to my bf
>>
>>17886653
Why?
>>
>>17886592
Real classy
>>
>no qt gf to emotionally abuse
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.