[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm a loser. I'm tired of being alive so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Wall.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wall.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /adv/ I'm a loser. I'm tired of being alive so when I save up enough money and pay off some things I'm gonna buy a shotgun and off myself. I love my little brother to death so what's something that I can teach him before I die? I don't want him to end up like me.
>>
Teach him to always love, never to hate. Hate just leads to envy, sadness and depression. Hate will never bring you anywhere but rock bottom.
>>
>>17885299
Tell him to never go on 4chan.
>>
>>17885299
He's already kind of hateful. We had a rough time growing up. I didn't help it but he unfortunately looks up to me. He's gonna be with my Christmas and I was thinking about pulling him aside and talking to him for a bit. How do I say these things when I exhibit envy sadness and depression daily?
>>
>>17885289
By being a good example? How the fuck is he supposed to take anything you say serious after you blow your brains out? It's like someone chocking on tar while telling their kid not to smoke.
>>
>>17885289
>going to kill self
>want to pay some debts first

Seriously. Am I the only one that thinks that's strange af?
>>
>>17885437
They're debts I accumulated that will hinder other people like parking tickets on my aunt's car. Me dying doesn't erase those 500 dollars from her car.
>>
>>17885412
He might have more resolve to believe in himself? Or maybe have a burning need to do something great to honor me? I'm going off of that idea. I'm no one great but maybe it will stir something inside him as he is very listless and sad.
>>
>>17885456
It can work but it's quite a gamble. There is also a solid chance that your actions will cause him to lose the resolve he got.

The couple people I know with siblings who pulled an hero were complete mental wrecks afterwards, so while the best case scenario is possible, it's not something I'd count on.
>>
>>17885456
It doesn't really matter what you say to him once you prove that you weren't even able to follow your own advice. Having a sibling die isn't something that particularly propels you on onward.
>>
>>17885472
I'm looking for a way to circumvent that actuality. I've failed on everything I've attempted and I want him to see my steps and head in a different direction. To see what not to do because I am incapable of doing right by myself. Maybe he can hate me and my choices sufficietly enough to be nothing like me?
>>
Teach him that life is about trying, becoming strong by facing challenges, trusting and being there for each other, influencing the world in a positive way, being someone to look up to, appreciating small things...

Be strong, do it for him. Talk to each other and maybe have a deep conversation about all the things that make you feel that fucked up. Take a break, think about what is important to you and approach life again together.

Btw it's damn hard to really kill yourself, but if everything fails there would still be the possibility, so there is nothing to lose when you at least make an honest effort to solve your problems.
>>
>>17885505
>Teach him that life is about trying
Suicide tends to send conflicting messages about that yo.
>>
>>17885289
That you didn't love him enough to stick around.

I have a little brother, too. I went through a period of feeling like a loser and like he'd be better off if I died. But what you think in the throes of depression isn't true. I know it feels like it is and I understand that it is out of a very misaimed sense of everyone being better off without you. But it really doesn' help anyone. There's no going back once you're gone. 1,2, 10,30 years from now and he needs your advice, he loves and values you and needs your support but you chose to leave him.

Nothing lasts forever, be it happiness or misery. But if you love your brother as you say you do, then please don't leave him. Even the darkest night ends. Best wishes to you OP. x
>>
>>17885289
>shotgun
Don't do it that way. Think of the mess you'll leave behind for your family to clean up.
>>
I just fought with my little brother, and though he's broken my things I still love him. I couldn't see why you'd deal someone such a harsh blow as leaving this life in such a circumstance. I love my brother and try for my family. I honor them by moving forward towards a better life
>>
My brother has had suicidal thoughts and what I told him is that we are domino pieces, if he falls I fall too. I love him so much.
>>
>>17885447
Anon, the cost of your funeral is gonna cost more than a parking ticket
>>
>>17885289
>acts like self righteous attitude can be justified by teaching little brother last-minute life lessons told to OP
(((by strangers who probably don't care))) then permanently ending life shortly after "important life lessons" rather than getting shit together and growing into life with little brother, teaching him real life lessons learned by experience and not putting all of his pain on his family and his little brother 100x over.

Unless you are terminally ill, OP, you are a sack of garbage.
And especially so if this is bait.
>>
>>17885490
No dude he will only suffer and likely die the same way because THAT is the ultimate example you're setting, not some fucking lessons you taught him the Christmas before.
>>
>>17885505
You are retarded....
>not this
>>
>>17885289
>Love my brother to death
Then don't kill yourself fag. Wait for the opportunity to save your brothers life. He might need one of your kidneys some day.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.