[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invite friend over to my house >both highschoolers >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 660x574px
>invite friend over to my house
>both highschoolers
>I'm a guy, she's a girl. She also has a bf
>we're having a good time
>lightly strokes and plays with her hairwhen talking
>Sometimes lays hand on my leg when I say something funny
>tells me she wants to break up with her boyfriend, but doesn't know how to do it
>idk lol you'll figure it out
>take her home, she forgets her wallet in the car
>return it next day, seems excited to see me
>have to go quickly because I'm busy

Okay guys I'm not the best at picking up on social ques. Did it mean anything when she put her hand on my leg or twirled her hair? I've never had a girlfriend so Idk anything about it. Does she want a relationship with me or is that how girls act normally?
>>
FUCK

YOU

For posting this shitty thread.

In response to your question, she wants your dick i n her mouth. Help her in accomplishing this.
>>
>>17885263
Sounds like she wants you. I'm going through the exact same thing but I'd hold on to her if I were you. Just see how things play out and respect her relationship bro. Try to convince her she'll be better off with you
>>
>>17885549
Alright I'll try doing that, I'm just kinda playing the waiting game too. good luck with your situation
>>
Don't wait too long though.
Next time you see her, make appropriate touching. Touch her waiste or small of her back when you lean in to give her a light hug.

You should be kissing withing the next couple of times you're alonge, preferably next time. They lose interest real fast, once attraction building has started, if it doesn't continue.
>>
>>17885608
I haven't asked her when she wants to hang out again but she did say she does want to hang out again. I think I'm gunna invite her to go to the mall, somewhere we can be alone from people we know. I'll try and make a couple moves there
>>
>>17885874
What is it with young people and malls? Be alone with her, dude
>>
>>17885263
18+
kill yourself
>>
>>17885927
Where should I go with her? I rarely go out with friends and have never gone on a date with anyone before. I've only ever invited people to my house
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.