[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I felt in love in a person in the internet. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fonstola-ru-49971.jpg (844KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fonstola-ru-49971.jpg
844KB, 2560x1600px
I felt in love in a person in the internet. I don't know her, but I just can't get her out of my mind. She is so beatiful.
I told myself hundreds of times, not to make idols, but shit happened again.
What should I do? How to delete her image from my head?
>>
Watch tv. Stay away from the internet.
>>
Just sit down and think about how fucking dumb it is to fall in "love" with someone you know nothing about and haven't even met irl. You are infatuated by an image.
>>
>>17885171
Block her from everything. Tell her you can't do it because of the distance, and you both need to move on. And block her, don't look back.
>>
>>17885918
I don't think op is even talking with her
>>
>>17885928
Yeah... I don't. She is just so beautiful, I've never seen anyone like her.
I am 27 and yeah, I know how dumb I am, and the whole situation, but I can't sleep thinking about her.
>>
>>17885171
You do realize that she's actually some fat middle-aged guy in his underwear, don't you?
>>
>>17886990
>fat
Hahaha, no, of course not.
>>
>>17887034
So you're accepting that it's a middle aged guy in his underpants then? At that point, I can't see how his BMI makes a lot of difference.
>>
>>17887084
Nah, she is too unique. That's the problem. She can't be anyone, except herself, amazingly beautiful girl. And there are no people that look like her, trust me, I spend half of my life searching.
>>
You feel in love with the IDEA of this person.
>>
>>17887176
Yeah, maybe. It's just, well, I am kinda attracted by her body.
>>
Can you please just socialize. Maybe just beat off to her picture but damn admit it for what it is. Stop saying you love this girl, you sound like me when i was 12.
>>
>>17887236
I know, I know. I am not saying I love her. I had a gf, and I loved her, I know what love is. But this girl, well, she is completely different from anyone I saw before. She is just pure perfection, and I can't throw her out of my mind.
>>
I mean, how would you act, if someone or something you need is existing only in 1 exemplar, and you can't get it no matter what, but feel that you can't live without that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.