[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ People have mistreated me in the past but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459297194217.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
Hi /adv/

People have mistreated me in the past but I'm beginning to wonder if that was my fault. Maybe my behavior provoked it.

So I'm thinking I should try to make my peace with humanity.

How do I just wish them well and forgive everyone who wronged me?
>>
>>17885046
The last time a random guy had forgiven for humanity, he has been declared as god of son and people wrote a book about him.
>>
>>17885046
>How do I just wish them well and forgive everyone who wronged me?

You don't. It's just some hippy blabbering about forgiving your enemies.

Instead you should learn from the way they treated you and understand that the average person is not some noble creature.

People are lying pieces of shit and their main interest is hedonistic lifestyle. Most people would sell their parents if they were promised a large house with a pool for it.
>>
>>17885046

by living life and leaving them alone. in some csaes you were probably wrong. in others you were probably wronged.

TV and movies has made it seem like were all perpetually doing one thing, when really its mixed.

the kid who gets bullied often bullies someone beneath him. circle of life.

if you want to make peace, just leave things as is.
>>
>>17885080
It's hard to leave people alone with they behave like loud obnoxious retards.

Even when i tried to flee society and hide deep in the forest i still managed to get annoyed by some cunts.

Someone saw me, reported me and then police came and removed me from the forest.

How the fuck can church own miles of forest land? Jesus was just a dirty jew who faked death for gold
>>
>>17885097

if you're OP, please kill yourself.

or really, just kill yourself no matter what
>>
>>17885071
He was also crucified
>>
>>17885126
That tells more about the world rather than the guy.

The whole question of "forgiveness", especially if it is about the world, is quite interesting to be honest. I thought that I forgave everyone who hurt me in my life, but I had to realize that it's not the case. Currently living my darkest hours and I can actually see the darkness of humanity, and I actually asked myself if it worths it. And to be honest, my current answer is NO.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.