[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just fucked up and sent a literally insane landwale my nudes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1467826468021.jpg (30KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
1467826468021.jpg
30KB, 243x483px
So I just fucked up and sent a literally insane landwale my nudes. Supposed to meet her for drinks tomorrow night and want to dodge that hit hard.

How do I pull this off without her freaking the fuck out on me?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17883951
Go. Be polite and gentlemanly, but cool. End with "This has been pleasant and I am glad to have met you. But I don't think there's anything to build on here, so I wish you well and hope you find what you're looking for with someone else."

It's the basic courtesy you owe anyone.
>>
>>17883951
Bite the bullet, meet her once.

Maybe do it at yours or her house so you don't have to be seen in public with her. Get drunk. Make sure she gets drunk. Rest of the night will work itself out.
>>
>>17883956
>>17883958
Fuck, really don't want to go but you guys are right. Id be kind of a piece of shit if I didn't show.

Just worried this is gonna come back to bite me in the ass.
>>
>>17883951
mescaline
>>
>>17883956
this is literally the worst kind of think you can fucking do.
> But I don't think there's anything to build on here
is akin to telling the person they're worthless and you'd rather be alone than with them
thats just how these fat tumblrinas are
OP It has to be her that loses interest, but you cant do anything to bad or you'll be fucked too
>>
>>17883971
Fuck, should I just act all bored and disinterested?
>>
>>17883971
Couldn't he just tell her there was no chemistry?
>>
>>17883973
Be goofy as fuck, super awkward and totally uncharming. Smell bad too. Work out like a demon tonight and don't shower.

It's the only way.
>>
>>17883951
Just tell her the next time she contacts you, be it either via text or in person that you're not interested.

After that don't reply to any of her texts
>>
Go ghost
>>
>>17883951
>Supposed to meet her for drinks tomorrow night and want to dodge that hit hard.

if you're horny, and just want a fuck. why not just tell her you only want to fuck and thats it?
>>
>>17883951
Just go to dinner and find a way to politely friendzone her later on. Just because you don't find her sexually appealing doesn't mean that she can't be cool in some other ways, and it certainly doesn't warrant being a dick to her.

Telling someone you are not sexually attracted to them doesn't have to be that big of a deal. You can still be nice about it.
>>
Agreed. Be awkward, smelly, unkept, and calm. Why would she want to show your nudes to anyone when you look/act like that.

Good luck man, also look at who you're texting next time xD
>>
>>17884106
lol this.

why the fuck would you send her nudes then recoil so fast? oh wait you must've FAPPED and realized what the fuck you were about to do.
>>
Well just got back.

Worst fucking date I think ive ever been on. Brought her fucking sister and her bf. Awkward as shit. Then got coerced into going back to their place for a couple drinks. Place smelled like literal shit.

Got outta there pretty easy.

Kill me.
>>
>>17883951
if u can avoid her irl
send her a text
>lol jk i dont rly wanna go out with u m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.