[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it to get drunk several times a week while on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481512515868.jpg (152KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481512515868.jpg
152KB, 750x750px
How bad is it to get drunk several times a week while on antidepressants?
>>
>>17883870
Bad for your mental health and worse for your liver.
>>
>>17883870
The antidepressants probably aren't working. Yes gonna fuck up your brain tank, man.
>>
>>17883878
Actually they're working really well, I'm not constantly criticising myself and wallowing in negativity, my anxiety is manageable where before it was so bad I could barely leave the house without having a panic attack. But I still really want to get fucked up a lot of the time
>>
Its the antidepressants that are causing you to binge-drink, my father stopped his binge drinking for a long time then he started up again 2 weeks after starting anti-depressants
>>
Bad. You're not really supposed to have much alcohol on pretty much any antidepressant. Those meds are hard on your kidneys and liver, don't make it worse. Plus- interactions and bleeding.

Antidepressants don't make you drink. However, there is an effect where people are too depressed for shitty behaviors and antidepressants make them feel just good enough to act on those urges, but not good enough to not have them. This is actually why they can cause suicide- without them some people are just too depressed to bother killing themselves.

Talk to your prescriber about it, you might need a different med or a higher dose. OR, to just not fucking binge drink.
>>
Extremely bad, though my doctor said I could have a little drink now and then.

In incidence where people on SSRI snapped and killed, they were mixing it with unauthorized drugs and alcohol.

Also, you have to avoid Grapefruit, and St.John's Wort.
>>
>>17883886
Wanting to get fucked up is a symptom of poor mental health you're not getting better just more delusional
>>
>>17883870
My therapist just recently recommended that I get really drunk (or try some other risky type of behavior, this was one example) - even though I'm currently on antidepressants that she's prescribed me.

I've not had a drink in a couple of years now. Would drinking while on antidepressants actually be bad for me?
>>
>>17883870
Judging the the pic America is already great.
>>
>>17883870
desu if that girl on the right is Southern I'd marry her, regardless of character traits.
>>
Any drugs combined with alcohol fuck you up very bad, because your livers and kidneys are working on double OT trying to process all the shit

Evenmore- alcohol is a depressant, so you're essentially mixing two opposite-effect drugs, your heart is blowing itself out too, don't fuck yourself up even more, OP
>>
>>17883886
lol holy fuck you're stupid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.