[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle. It's a god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1469959458334.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469959458334.gif
1MB, 245x245px
Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle. It's a god problem but also one that instills doubt and concern.

So despite 2016 being quite shitty for the world as a whole, 2016 has treated me with nothing but the best. Since my father passed away in 2007, I've been an absolute mess of a human. I gained weight like crazy, spent most of my time as a hermit, and really just worked, slept, and ate, all with minimal social interaction. No girlfriends, no sex, and overall just an empty life.

This year I started school again, lost 110 pounds and just overall got my shit together. One thing still eludes me though and that's a romantic partner. Dating sites are proving worthless because if I even get a response it take almost no time for any hope of a conversation to die off. So in a fit of desperation I started browsing hookup threads, here on 4C, Reddit, CL, where ever. Got a bite on one and skyped this great beautiful girl and we've been talking for almost 2 weeks. Problem being, she lives 13 hours away (just my luck) So this is where you guys come in. I'm in a situation to where I can go visit her and she wants me too. Only problem being I can really only afford to drive. The longest trip I've made in my car is about 8 hours and that was pretty exhausting.

So here's what I'm looking at. A really long and potentially dangerous trip to meet with a girl I like, and have talked to for 2 weeks. Not to mention the prospect of losing my virginity after way too long is an attractive prospect. That being said, should I really go on this trip? Are the emotions of me being with someone else so strong that I'm risking my car and life to be with someone for a week and then god knows if I get to see her again anytime soon other than through skype.

I would feel bad to back out at this point after we've hyped up the idea, not to mention the um 'personal' conversations we've had. I'm just trying to come to grips on if this is a good idea or if my penis is just carjacking me.
>>
>>17883820

>be really hygenic and smell nice
>make small talk
>compliment them
>hang out and escalate physically
>if you get rejected, don't get offended
>be persistent
>>
>>17883820
I don't know dude, that's a damn long trip.

On the one hand, one thing I've heard said over and over is that long distance relationships don't work out, and I tend to agree.

On the other hand, if you guys make plans to do some fun stuff together in her town that's a great weekend experience.

No real answers, just putting some thoughts out.
>>
How about a bus ride? not as bad as you might think.
My advice is if you think she likes you just go for it. Evan if it doesn't work out you'll know you did all that you could. The thought of what could have been will tear a man apart.

I wish you the best and hope you at least give it a chance
>>
>>17883874
Yeah that sounds way better. You can nap or play a game or something rather than focusing on the road for 13 hours.
>>
>>17883826
Yea, the long distance is discouraging because in reality I'd like someone I can physically be with on a regular basis. She has some things she wants to show me but mostly just wants to hang out and do 'stuff' if you get my drift.

>>17883874
Bus ride to and from will cost me more than twice as much if I've done the math on my car's gas consumption correctly. I know she likes me but this is a big trip for something thats A) Only gone on for two weeks and B) What will be a long distance relationship for at least 18 months because I can't go anywhere until I finish school. The scholarships I've been granted won't go out of state.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.