[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this shit to me normies >person A needs services/product/etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 337x150px
Explain this shit to me normies

>person A needs services/product/etc
>person B provides whatever it is person A needs
>person A compensates person B for whatever the fuck it was he/she provided

Where exactly does either of these two people justify that they're entitled to other things from the other such as free time, conversation, etc if the other isn't have it?
>>
If Person B makes a profession of this service, it's in Person B's best interest to do whatever it takes to make sure Person A is satisfied. Word of mouth is a big deal, and people fucking love to complain.
>>
>>17883553
You're thinking about this wrong
>Person A has resource A and wants the best deal they can get
>Person B has resource B and wants the best deal they can get
>As long as the deal is favorable to person A and B, they should make it
In other words, if someone wants some conversation and you're still getting a good deal, go ahead and give it to them; who cares. If you're not, tell them you can't make that deal because it's ass, and they can either accept it or fuck off
>>
>>17883553
Because people enjoy being treated in a friendly manner, all things the same, people will choose the salesperson that they had the 2 minute small talk that asked about their kids to the guy who strictly talked about business
>>
"Small talk is money talk."

Odds are that Person B is not the sole supplier of whatever goods or services Person A is looking for.

Most folks enjoy interacting with people who show interest in them and in what they are doing. So Person A will tend to prefer to do business with people who do that.
>>
the "being friendly" is part of the deal. if you think you are being ripped off if you also habe to utter a few words to customers, amp up the price till you feel like small talk is justified. you might not have competitive prices then but that's what you get for thinking YOUR smile is worth more than that of the barber next door.
>>
You guys sort of changed the context but okay

>>17883560
What if person B rebuffs person As unwanted social advances but replacing them would be more costly then stfu and getting over it?

>>17883595
Youre reading my example wrong. The transaction already occurred.

>>17883638
So what about this situation then. What person B-whatever generally have a "I'll just fake this for the sake of my business" mentality. Is Person A legitimately oblivious to this? Does person A not realize that his petty power plays may be coming full circle outside of their business life?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.