[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've, against better judgement, have started to like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: donald_trump_flag.jpg (264KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_flag.jpg
264KB, 620x412px
I've, against better judgement, have started to like this girl I know. My friend liked her, and she said "she doesnt want to date anyone right now" and left him hanging. She even has said the same thing to another person who she actually liked. Another monkey wrench is that she said she is purposely being cold and dickish to people to sell that she doesnt want to date. What do I do?
>>
>>17883377
Well, is she cold and dickish to you? If not, go for it and if she says no, you'll just get over her
>>
>>17883377
No means no. Faggot
>>
>>17883389
She used to be but now we have become friends it seems. I just don't want to become laughing stock like my friend, or get her ego any bigger, as she has had many people confess to her
>>
>>17883467
Don't do it then. She wasn't interested in you at the beginning and you're just friends now. Leave it that way. If her behavior towards you doesn't show anything that could be a sign, don't try it. You'll basically destroy your friendship and just fuck it up. Do it if you feel like you have to confess and wouldn't be able to move on though.
>>
>>17883487
Alright, thanks for the help
>>
>>17883496
Anytime. Also, it wasn't supposed to come out that harsh, but it's just that I've seen a lot of these situations and they never end well. Good luck with her in the future, who knows, something might happen then.
>>
>>17883503
No problem at all. Only feeling this way because I found out just recently why she isn't interested in anyone, just clearing my head rn
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.