[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good locations in the US for short Indians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: India-smiling-boy.jpg (45KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
India-smiling-boy.jpg
45KB, 800x532px
Are there any good locations in the US for short Indians trying to get dates?
>>
Southern California?
>>
>>17883345
I've heard that you have to have it all in California. Girls apparently have a mission to get a rich, tall, white, and attractive man. Makes me want to stay out of there.
>>
>>17883364
Any other ideas?
>>
>>17883337
the ones with the most mexicans
>>
A place with shorter Indian girls? Try online dating for Indian groups or something.
>>
>>17883425
What if I want to date white girls?
>>
>>17883444
Chubby chase. Reality is no others will want to date you.
>>
>>17883448
Is there nothing I can do? If I keep working out till I get my dream body, and try to get really rich, will it be possible? I've been told I have an attractive face.
>>
>>17883448
This is the kind of obstacle that just makes me want to kms. I can't change my race or height for fucks sakes!!!!
>>
>>17883364

this is not false, but it has to do with the cost of living out there. even middle class needs to have a personal income 70k or greater out there...

>>17883454

If you have a good face, experiment with really short hair. Not at all like the pic in OP, like really clean short sides, etc.

this especially helps if you're dark.
>>
>>17883472
My hair has been complemented as well. I have a good undercut. I, unlike most stereotypes, actually attempt to groom myself.
>>
>>17883454
>>17883462
Wealth and status can help, sure, but then you have to worry about gold diggers who will target you for that.

Easiest method is to go after the bigger low self esteem girls and try to get them into shape. Healthy eating practices and stuff.

Curry is not that popular among white women so aside from luck there's not much you can do besides ask and hope. Hot white can be picky, and when they want tanned guys it's usually the Spanish kind.
>>
>>17883472
Also, I'm more "milk chocolate."
>>
You have to go back, Pajeet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.