[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get little to no action on dating sites >get depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478406472048.jpg (79KB, 829x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478406472048.jpg
79KB, 829x710px
>get little to no action on dating sites
>get depressed because this means I am basically undesirable unless I drastically change my appearance and personality
>Don't bother to just quit and come back once I an less uggo and just continue making minor tweaks in the hopes of being noticed
>continue to get further into depression

How the fuck do I just stop paying attention to this kind of bullshit so that I can move on in live and learn to accept that I will probably die a virgin who never had a gf?
>>
>>17883122
Don't mind it senpai

The important thing is that you try. That you get yourself out there. That you let girls know you're available and your interested in doing stuff. No matter how little the effort as long as you get the message out it all adds up.
>>
>prefers to die a virgin instead of drastically changing appearence and personality
>applied darwinism
>>
>>17883122
>wanting a gf
trust me, in this day and age, you don't want it
>>
>>17883122
Just do your thing, achieve your own goals, girls will notice and come up naturally... dating sites are mostly for girls who try to boost their self esteem
>>
>>17883140
>The important thing is that you try. That you get yourself out there. That you let girls know you're available and your interested in doing stuff. No matter how little the effort as long as you get the message out it all adds up.

not if no one is checking out your profile, matching with you or generally treating you the way you are normally would in person. Also all of that leading to depression and desperation
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.