[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do if you didn't grow up with age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1526.jpg (462KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
462KB, 1536x1152px
What are you supposed to do if you didn't grow up with age like you were supposed to?

Like you're 23 and still feel 12, and everything feels the same?
>>
Well, desu, I sometime feel like I'm still just a kid inside.

As if the only thing that changed was my knowledge about the world and people in general.
My behavior may be different, but sometimes, it's like my mind still think I'm a kid needing "adult" guidance.

It's kind of weird, but you'll get used to this eventually, knowing that you're now one of "them".
>>
Just be patient.

One day you won't feel the same.
>>
>>17883092
>17883092

I'm 31 and I still feel like I'm a teenager in many respects. You're only as old as you feel, anyway.
>>
>>17883092
This is normal.
No one "feels their age" they just feel like, well, themselves.

Also they are some awesome chocolate dies
>>
>>17883092
Did you get this from r/DnD. I saw this on there a couple of days ago
>>
>>17883092
I feel this way too…and I haste it.
>>
That personality is apart of you but it isn't who you are now
>>
I'm 22 years old but I feel like I'm mentally 19
I never went to college till the last year and id feel like it stunned my growth a bit but now I feel like I'm maturing into someone more my age due to experiences and people that I'm around

I never felt 12 though, that sounds fun. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing as long as you can still do things adults have to do. Too much focus is put on maturity in relation to age.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.