[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly as fuck, cringy voice, nerdy, never had gf, never kissed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2246.jpg (39KB, 310x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
39KB, 310x378px
Ugly as fuck, cringy voice, nerdy, never had gf, never kissed a girl and bad at everything

Any advice on how to get gf.
>>
Same boat here, I think we should give up on dating.
>>
I can't even bring myself to talk to girls whenever I try I just end up stuttering and mumbling

May as well
>>
I just wish I could stop caring. Like, there's no reason I need to ever be with anyone. I don't NEED to experience romance to live a fulfilling life.
But I really WANT it. If I could just turn that off and be comfortable as a solitary asexual nomad for the rest of my life, I'd be made in the shade.

>You have to put yourself out there
>You have to stop looking
>One day it'll just happen
This is starting to sound like immense bullshit. Like people really want to tell me "you're fucking unlovable, get used to being alone" but they don't have the heart to be straight with me.

I'm enough of a realist to assume that I'm never going to find anyone, but I'm also enough of an optimist to hold out hope. So my life is going nowhere and I'm just stuck in this unending cycle of loneliness and disappointment.

I wish I could get out, one way or another.
>>
>>17883060
Finally, someone sensible
>>
To be honest man reading that brought a bit of a tear to my eye
>>
>>17883044

clean and neat?

self sufficient?
>>
>>17883044
Hit up the local walmart for some 'prime' meat. I guarantee you'll find your kind there. Learn to settle with the bad cuts you can afford or don't eat at all.
>>
>>17883087

there is some truth here:

>You have to put yourself out there

this is true. but you may not be taking the meaning. there are no guarantees, there is no 100% formula for this shit. There are certain things that are universally wrong, but there are no things that are universally right. And that means you WILL have to expose yourself to the likelyhood of failure. Repeatedly. Thats what putting yourself out there means.

>you have to stop looking

there is a difference between looking, and looking desperate. the latter is what this is talking about. Your act of being open and looking should not add to your cringy-ness, and if it is, you should stop.

> one day it'll just happen

there is some truth to this for SOME people. This one is basically for people already dramatically motivated in some other part of their life, such that their excellence will draw out people to them just based on that alone.
>>
When did this turn into r9k?
>>
>>17883044
OK OP lets tease this through. YOu dont have to be ugly as fuck. Loose weight, update your threads, get fit, have interests outside nerdy ones. YOu dont have to play football, but you there must be something else that you want to try. Sitting there and wallowing in it is pretty unattractive. Make your self a goal- what i want you to do is decide by 1 July you can run for 30 minutes at 8.5km/hr. Thats it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.