[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which name for a baby boy do you like the best: Justinian, Constantine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Which name for a baby boy do you like the best:
Justinian, Constantine, Julius, Octavian, Charlemagne, Virgil, Urban, Sergius, Aurelius, or Dante?
>>
>>17882850
They are all terrible names to have in modern society. What's your hard-on for ancient Roman/Greek names?
>>
Name him Benis
>>
>>17882850
What are names that will get your child beat up until his 20's, Alex?
>>
Susan. Lots of cool guys are named Susan.

Actually, Susannah would be better.

Go with Susannah.
>>
Literally just name him Justin
Too long
May work but personally I don't like it
Same as above
Too long and ugly
Sounds stupid
That's a word
Just name him Sergio
I don't like it
Donte, el exterminador de demonios.

Stop trying to name your kid with "cool" and rare names, it's fucking stupid and he will not like it. Take it from me, my name is weird and I've always hated it. Seriosly stop, for his own good.
>>
>>17882853
They're more exotic names and they sound better than daquan or laqueshia, they also have meaning.
>>
>>17882850
Do you want your son to be bullied? At least go with something like Cain that doesn't sound so wanky.
>>
>>17882850

At least Justinian can be shortened to Justin, so go with that.

Dante is cool, but again, bullying.
>>
>>17882864
>That's a word
Excuse you bitch
>>
>>17882865
Are they really any better? I don't think they sound much better. They're not suited to this era.
>>
>>17882850
>the kid is going to get picked on through school
>when he looks for a job the application will be thrown out because poor/dumb people go for unique names
>>
>>17882865
They are not exotic, they are antiquated - there's a difference.
>>
>>17882872
Which one do you use more often, fucktard? The word or the Pope? My name is precisely that one of a word, tell people what's your name and they'll make fun of it instead of asking "Oh, is it from that one Pope from France?"

Make that kid a favor and use an actual name.
>>
>>17882850
With Dante he could shorten it to Dan.
>>
>>17882850
These names are all incredibly edgy and your child will be bullied quite severely,
hell, a month from now you're going to look back at this list and cringe
btw, are you black by any chance?
>>
>>17882850
Ever consider Caesar? I've always like that name, more for the spelling.
>>
>>17882850
None of the above you pretentious fanny goblin.

This is person's name they have to live with, not an RPG handle.
>>
>>17882850

If you name a child Urban, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>17882850
Dante is kinda awesome.
The "ius" ending names do somewhat stick out. I'd try to stick with the "ian" forms in general.

Julius is fairly normal - it'll end up "Jules". Come to think of it "Julian" is a more masculine form of the same name in English anyway.

Charlemagne is a bit shit. It literally means "Charles the Great". Stick to the base name (Charles) and if he earns a "The Great" during his life awesome :)

Virgil will get him hell on earth in high school and university. It's an awesome name but the obvious similarity to "virgin" is very unfortunate.

I'm biased against "Auralius" since I know a girl called "Aurelia" and it makes me think feminine. It's probably fine though.

Octavian is gonna get him called "Octopus". Guaranteed. Other than that it's kinda cool.

Urban sucks. Yeah it was a pope. But it still sucks.
>>
File: 3762387d.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
3762387d.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>17882853
>tfw my name is Dante

STOP
>>
>>17882930
>>17882878
>>17882871
>>17882870
My name is Dante and I've never been bullied you faggots. I've only ever heard complements on my name and girls love it
>>
>>17882850
Fucking just call him Robert, frank, Jonny, Daniel or any other sane name. Don't give him some retarded bullshit name
>>
>>17882850
Dante, Virgil, and Julius are the only ones that won't get him singled out really hard.
Why Roman names?
>>
>>17882850
Name him Dante. That's my name and I love it honestly.

Everything else is a little too much desu
>>
>>17882865
are you black by any chance anon
>>
>>17882850
Hoolly fuck

WOMEN NEED TO BE BANNED FROM NAMING BOYS
>>
>>17883326
I WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY
>>
>>17882850
Edgy/10, but if you need one of these, go with Dante. It's the most normal-sounding one.
>>
>>17882850
name him jesus god emperor king of the universe smith
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.