[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move on from a relationship when you have no closure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 05011417542897_Enhanced1.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
05011417542897_Enhanced1.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
How do you move on from a relationship when you have no closure?

Green text:
>Dating girl
>Has had a shitty upbringing
>Married at 22 to abusive husband
>Finally got out
>Works hard to forget the shit
>Don't see her as much as I like but I understand
>She has a breakdown from overwork and paranoid about being spied on by ex
>Moves to the coast to clear her head
>We phone daily
>One day, no response
>Assume tired/busy
>Nothing for weeks, months, can't get in touch

For all I know she could be institutionalised, dead, drugged up, who knows.

But as I don't have closure, how can I move on? I feel entirely abandoned and that was months ago!
>>
File: surewont.jpg (40KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
surewont.jpg
40KB, 400x504px
>>17882842
>How do you move on from a relationship when you have no closure?

Reasses it and perhaps consult others until you can create your own closure. To achieve this I personally believe it's best to put yourself in their shoes and when you do put yourself in their shoes to think as coldly and self centered as possible.

And from that perspective I would say it's because you were being too clingy and not capable of really putting moves on her. It became an LDR. Just seeing your words became a chore and she just lost interest thus she moved on with her life.
>>
>>17883003
She wanted the regular phone calls. If it was a problem, then she could have said.

But to simply vanish? Without so much of a hint of an issue?

I get where you are coming from, but to simply cease to communicate entirely?
>>
cant heal broken peoples minds, they have to do it themselves.
>>
>>17884054
Yes, but can support them through it.

But this question is about how to move on, not how to fix her.
>>
I recently had to deal with this anon. I literally spent half a year waiting on this girl and eventually I just had to move on.
There isn't much you can do right now but try every avenue of communication you have with her and hope she responds l. Don't go overboard and send a million texts or anything but like every week or so give it a shot. Eventually you'll just have to move on if you get no responses. I know it's hard but you have to.

Eventually for me I sent a message on Snapchat asking if she was still kicking around and she responded and we're back to talking again, so hopefully things work out for you anon
>>
>>17882842
Stop investing yourself in girls fully until you know they deserve you. It sounds like she's fucked in the head and you want to rescue her. Don't every do this. Girls who are fucked in the head give you NOTHING back. Focus on helping yourself to grow as a person and an actual mutually beneficial relationship will come.

Get over it, call her a cunt and go lift weights. You don't owe her anything.
>>
>>17884104
Oh my god that sounds so pathetic dude

do you have no self respect?
>>
>>17884108
maybe not as frequently as I said. I don't remember how often I did it, I just remember occasionally. It's more of an exponential drop off then a constant stream of messages.
When you get along with someone super well and they just kinda dissappear without warning, it's easy to let your mind wander and assume the worst happened. It can be hard to let go
>>
>>17884116
I'm way more spiteful than that. When girls piss me off I don't contact them at all unless they do so first.

I look at others like they should prove themselves to me instead of the otherway around.
>>
>>17884127
Oh, well this isn't about being pissed off at a girl, it's about being left high and dry without any closure or explanation when you're otherwise in good standing with someone.
In both my and the OPs situations, we were in good communication with someone and they suddenly dropped off.

If im angry with someone, I won't talk with them at all.
>>
>>17884141
That's a fade away and that's grounds to be pissed off.
>>
>>17884143
Maybe a little
>>
>>17884146
That's her not having the vulva to explain herself. You aren't worth the explaination to her.

Fuck that noise bro.
>>
>>17884143
Ok, virgin boy, thanks for your opinion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.