[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before i tell you this, let me tell you that I'm 19 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sadderthanhillary.jpg (13KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
sadderthanhillary.jpg
13KB, 236x234px
Before i tell you this, let me tell you that I'm 19 years old, I have a pretty solid experience with girls, had sex couple of times, but I've never fell in love before, since i live in a shithole of town in southeast Europe surrounded by women not appealing to me. Also sorry for my bad english

>Joined some anime-discussing group chat on Facebook
>Some girl asks if anyone plays League
>Checked her profile ,dark purple curly hair,cute face,big blue eyes,kinda looks like cuter version of Velma from Scooby Doo, 8/10
>We start playing some League
>Not really good at it, but she doesn't care
>Next day she wants me to skype her
>We play a couple of ranked games and talk
>I still suck, but she laughs and says "it's okay"
>We play League and talk on skype literally every day
>We also start private messaging on facebook
>We gain each other's trust, and start talking about some personal problems, send selfies and shit
>I really couldn't imagine a day without talking to her
>One day she asks "Yo Anon, when are we going to meet irl?"
>She lives in a big city which is 400 kilometers away
>I start saving money for the trip
>Three months later i finally get enough money
>Night before the trip I get drunk like an idiot
>Feel like shit,but I still go
>She waited for me at the bus station
>She looks even better than on the photos
>We hug each other and stay like that for good 5-10 mins
>I can feel her fast heartbeat
>She showed me around the city
>We sat on a bench in some park, hugged each other and started recalling our memories on how we met
>Didn't make a move, even tho I heavily have a crush on her
>Time to go, she walked me to the bus station, hugged me tight and gave me a "kiss me already dumbass" look
>Didn't do it
>Came home, messaged her on facebook how we had a great time
>Not even a 'seen', but she is still active
>Messaged her on skype, instagram, gave her a call, nothing

That was three days ago, and I'm just here replaying ELO - Evil Woman, WTF SHOULD I DO?
>>
>>17882357

Some people set it to where u can't see when they've read your messages.
Her pride might be hurting if she felt like you weren't interested in her.
Give her a little more time to process.
She probably thinks you rejected her
>>
>>17882357
Going through the same shit with this girl rn
Woman are bizarre species
>>
>>17882380
How do u set it like they cant see you read their messages
>>
>>17882416

Ask google. I just know people that do it
>>
>>17882357
Have you been messaging her a lot these three days? If so, you should give it a break and wait a bit. Message her then and subtly try to find out what was happening. She may be as nervous as you are if it's as intense as you're saying.

I wish you good luck though, I too hope to find someone to feel warm inside with one day.
>>
>>17882380
Exactly what this anon said. She feels hurt because you basically rejected her. Even though it's silly because you probably obviously come off like you have a crush on her, but she is probably unsure now and feeling bad about it.

You really fucked up OP, I have no idea why a non khv, with experience and all, pussied the fuck out and didn't kiss someone who was so obviously into you.
Give her some time, once you two can talk again, try to express how you feel in a non autistic way, don't get too heavy, just tell her you really like her and you would like a chance to meet up again so you can give her the d.
>>
>>17882388
Don't blame women. Its not their fault you can't make a move.
Y'all need to alpha up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.