[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Match with chick on tinder >Get flirty >She says a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Match with chick on tinder
>Get flirty
>She says a whole bunch of shit about how I turn her on
>Arrange to meet up and fuck
>Calls it off twice
>Randomly messages me last night asking me to come over
>Ask her if I could stay and leave in the morning
>She says okay
>Like a fool I believed her
>Midnight at this point
>Show up
>Hottest sex ever, she even cleaned herself
>After about an hour tells me to leave
>Says she didn't mean it in a mean way. Changed her mind
>Told her buses to my place stop after midnight so I'd either have to walk for 2 hours or pay for a ride
>Didn't even offer to pay my Ride
>To avoid any unnecessary conflict I left, and walked, got home at 3 am

Women are cunts
Tinder horror stories anyone?
>>
Don't you have a...car ?
>>
Maybe you shouldn't be a cheap bastard, faggot.
>>
>>17882189
It broke down
>>17882193
Lol you're obviously not a working man
>>
You don't just fucking invite a person over and lie that they can stay over the night. Like wtf
>>
>>17882182
>Fuck a total stranger
>Expect to spend the night
She shouldn't have lied I guess, but what did you really expect? If you want to stay and cuddle, stop going for Tinder girls
>>
I've been in that situation before

Except she got me drunk, and her husband was on his way home and I had a car.
>>
>>17882282
Guess I learned my lesson!
>>
I'm a woman and I think what she did was completely normal. Normally I frown on guys talking about girls they slept with (with names attached), but you are well within your rights to warn other guys from her.

Morally speaking, she should have called you a cab and paid for it - I might change my mind about spending the night with a guy after sex for various reasons, but if it's late, CAB (or a place on my couch if we are both cool with that). Kicking a guy out at night might not be AS bad as kicking a girl out because he wouldn't have to worried about being raped, but he could still be robbed and/or murdered, and it's the middle of winter right now!
>>
>>17882507
completely wrong, sorry typo
>>
>>17882182

You're just dumb,pick your fuck buddies wisely next time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.