[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have known this girl for 5-6 years now and we have never met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1446302477571.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446302477571.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
I have known this girl for 5-6 years now and we have never met because she still has braces and is embarassed.
She hasn't been to an orthodontist for over a year now because she didn't get any appointments for some very strange reason. Now she found out that her sister and mother lied to her all the time and they stopped paying a year ago.

She is completely crushed, her mother barely apologized and her sister hasnt spoken a word to her since she found out. These two people are the greatest fucking assholes i have ever known and they treat her like shit.

I offered her many times to take her away from there or at least visit her to help her through somehow, but she doesn't want me to come.
She is still hoping that they will apologize and treat her better, but its very delusional and i know it won't happen. These two have always been shit since i know her.

What am i supposed to do? I can't stand this feeling, knowing that she is alone, crying, barely eating and that her own family doesn't give a shit.

Should i just go anyway? What do i do when i arrive? Or should i contact her mother and sister online and try to talk some sense into them? I have to do something this is destroying us both
>>
>>17882105
So this is an internet crush, that you have never met in real life and think you are in a relationship? Until you meet and have sex, it's not a relationship. Go to her. If what she said is true she could use support. Meet her and help her out.
>>
>>17882105
Something sounds fishy. Sure, braces might be embarrassing for some, but not to the point that you stay away from people. Have you actually seen what she looks like? Are you positive she is even real and you're not being cat fished?
>>
>>17883153
I agree with this anon
>>
>>17882105
sounds like a catfish.

she probably weighs 600 lbs or something.
>>
Sounds like a ruse to get money from you, but acting really sad and refusing help at first.
How old are you two OP? And everything >>17883153 said.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.