[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be anon >Broke up with girl on not so bad terms. >Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-20-01-56-02.png (152KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-20-01-56-02.png
152KB, 479x799px
>Be anon
>Broke up with girl on not so bad terms.
>Tried getting back together, didnt work, stopped contacting
>Girl texts me drubk she needs a ride home, I dont want to, she says she gonna buy gas and condoms, I go for it then.
>We fuck, she tells me she used to love me after sex (never said"love" during relationship) and starts crying like little bitch.
>Anon wants to get back with her, says we should give it one more try
>"Nah we better be friends"
>???

I ofcourse said no to friends bullshit. She texts me sometimes asking how its going and so.on, I give vague 2 word answers and it goes nowhere. Explain me like I am five what's going through this ladies head

Btw, i am hers first and took her vcard, if that's of relevance. She is 18 so am I. I fucked up saying tjat we should give a try did I?
>>
>>17882095

she was drunk. so she thought about her ex and got really emotional. then you said you wanted to be together and that sobered her up quick.

in addition to that she probably wanted to know if you still liked her and now that hse knows she can pull back and feel comfy knowing that if she ever needs to go back to you you're willing.

my advice? dont bother with her.
>>
>>17882109
Yeah I think so too. Still would fuck again tho, especially if she pays for gas, and this time actually take money.
>>
>>17882150
So keep fucking her, what's the problem?
>>
>>17882186
He probably will end up having feelings for her again after a while.
>>
>>17882343
Never lost them
>>
Shes going through a whole phase. Watch 500 days of summer to see that shit on the next level. She's confused and refuses to do what she wants so she purposely complicates shit until she gets the slut out her system.
>>
>>17882405
Guys like you are fucking scum. Can't imagine what lie you are going to tell to your future girlfriend about this exciting turned fuck buddy. Zero fucking standards/morals or impulse control.
>>
>>17882420
What the fuck I did wrong? She said she still loves me, used to love me, texts me saying that she loves and loved me.and how hard it'll be without me, but when I try to get relationship back up it's a no
>???????????????????????????????????
>>
>>17882470
Oh my god, anon. You've got to smoke pot and jack off thinking about her dude. Go absolutely insane.
>>
>>17882532
Yeah cuz after a week or two whenever I almost forget about her she pops in my life and I cant turn down a free gas and sex, only if I could turn off feelings
>>
>>17882419
Tldw - too long didnt watch for me please and how it relatws to this. What pahse?
>>
>>17882095

You're both young, and stupid.

/thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.