[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother killed himself today. I don't understand, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: athf_ep002_01.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep002_01.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
My brother killed himself today. I don't understand, he was always happy, but sometimes prone to depression. He left a note saying he as sorry for being trash and that he was sorry for failing to live up to everyone's expectations of him. I guess it happened because he lost his job a while back and was going to lose his social security benefits so he couldn't buy his medication anymore. Still, he was 28, that's too young to put bullet in your head.
>>
>>17882069
I am really sorry for your loss, anon.
I've been through the same thing and it fucking sucks.

Go talk to a therapist, if you can. Spend time with your family and talk about this.

Let yourself be angry. Let yourself be sad. Use all this pain to make something good out of yourself and your life.

It will eventually get better. I am really sorry you have to feel like this, definitely the biggest pain I've been through.
>>
Thank you,anon. I just hate that he couldn't trust us enough to share his worries, that he thought he had to suffer those thoughts alone until they got to the point he figured he'd be doing everyone a favor by getting rid of himself. He was very dumb, often useless and didn't deal with stress well but he seemed fine that he'd never be one of those dudes in suits or very smart. Guess you can never really tell what's on someone's mind no matter who they are.
>>
>>17882093
>He was very dumb, often useless

Troll post, no sibling worth their name would say things like this. Go die.
>>
>>17882093
Well I guess it's for the better he's gone

>>17882069
Don't worry, you'll get over it.
>>
>>17882093
well with a brother like you no wonder he felt he couldn't open up.
>>
>>17882069
>he was always happy
No sane person is always happy.
>>
>>17882367
>>17882353
>>17882184
This. OP = boipussy
>>
>>17882184
I'm very happy 4chan is good at determining certain words now. You guys have critical thinking skills!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.