[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex still contacting me to "Give me a second chance"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (76KB, 978x783px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
76KB, 978x783px
Broke up with my ex a few months ago and now she's been blowing up my phone and I answer her and we get to talking.

She said she missed me and needed to see me, ect, ect and then told me at the same time that she likes another guy and said she wanted to give me another chance at the samd time, I lost my shit and just ignored her for trying to play me while she likes someone else.

Did she have the right to "give me a second chance" while still seeing this guy or was she being a greedy whore? my perspective is so warped now with girls being scandalous, I can't tell anymore.

Why the fuck would she contact me and tell me she still likes me when she told me she likes someone else?
>>
>>17882018

shes being a whore. the fact that shes acting like shes doing you a favor is pretty sickening bro.

tell her SHE doesn't deserve a second chance.
>>
>>17882018
The someone else doesnt like her and she's reaized she has no one. You're last resort sorry op
>>
If you were able to get your head out of your ass, this is a perfect opportunity to get some on the side while you also pursue other women.

This bitch is already seeing someone else, so put on a rubber, get your nut off, and go on tinder and play the field bro.
>>
She contacted you because she is not getting something you had out of her new interest. Basically she is being a greedy whore and you can capitilize on it and knock her up if you play your cards right and kidlock her

Or you could tell her to fuck off
>>
>>17882025
Most people have real goals in life and want meaningful relationships. You sound like a horny teenager who has a lot of hard life lessons ahead of him lol good luck with the std and bastard children you'll eventually get
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.