[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know any good places online to meet other girls that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dick.png (76KB, 455x351px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
76KB, 455x351px
Does anyone know any good places online to meet other girls that are not FB/twitter/tumblr ? Or just in general.
>>
>>17881973

dating sites.
>>
what for?
>>
>dating sites
>through friends
>free local events
>hobby oriented stuff like hiking groups, reading circles, pottery/massage/cooking/dancing classes
>lectures
>travels for singles/set out a message with a concrete plan for a girl to sign up to in an online guild or at the supermarket's/university's real life message board (not sure how to name this)
>colleagues or social circles of colleagues
>if you're really daring, see if a girl you spot in the wild is receptive, just make sure to accept her actual rejection (eg barely responding to you, looking away, physically moving further away from you) and not push it when she doesn't show interest - you don't know what's going on in her head or life, don't spill your energy on it

Put effort into your appearance, posture, and how you smell and dress. Smile, make eye contact. Introduce yourself early on and have some fun little bits ready about yourself and your interests/life so you can quickly give her an idea of the kind of person you are (looking for). Good luck!
>>
OP, are you looking for a female friend?
>>
>>17881973
Seconding the "just in general" part. I have the means to leave my house for the first time and I have no idea where to go to find people.
>>
>>17882026
>>17882187
>other girls
It sounds like OP is a girl who wants a female friend. Nice reading comprehension guys.
>>
>>17882207
Some folks are high here and actually I still stand by what I said. You can even apply for platonic contacts on dating sites. And actually knowing my friends I think some pretty fucking awesome people will show up if you organize a holiday and ask for someone who seems compatible to join you.

I can't say I've made real friends-friends that way but I've chatted with a random girl on the bus until we walked together for some time talking while we were still headed in the same direction. And I've made friends with a girl in the sense that it would be very weird for us to see each other with plenty of time at hand and not catch up or pair up for a while from small talk in the cornerstore where she worked and I was a regular. Talking to strangers doesn't have to be about picking someone up and everyone prefers talking to people who are friendly, interesting and well-put together.
>>
>>17881973
ONline only? Hobby sites are pretty good. What hobbies do you have.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.