[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So my little sister has a make a wish to go to disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (78KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
78KB, 500x653px
Hey guys. So my little sister has a make a wish to go to disney world with the whole family. I want to go with them but my tickets, hotel and park entrance are not covered since I live on my own . I'm about 2 grand in debt and estimate that everything will put me another grand in debt. I know it'll mean a lot to my little sister if I go but I'm scared of putting more money on my visa.
>>
>>17881930
Have you told you parents you just dont have the cash?
>>
That picture is really inappropriate for the question you're making.
>>
>>17881950
Ya they offered to pay some but I know that they're really right on cash as Well and they're taking care of my little bros so I don't want to take anything from them.
>>
Is there any way to cut costs? Share one of the rooms. Perhaps take a super cheap flight and stay in a cheap motel near there if you don't want to share a room. Anything you can pawn or sell? The debt can be paid eventually, but the family memory will last a lifetime. See if you can get side work through Craigslist or friends. Fuck, start a go fund me. If nothing works, either refuse or just add to the debt and continue paying it off.
>>
>>17881951
Not enough bulge for ya fag?
>>
>>17881968
Ya I was calculating everything while cutting as much cost as possible. I think I'll go anyways since I know it'll be a good experience. None of us have ever been there. But ya I think I'll just get some side work to help out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.