[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being sexually repressed? It's awful and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1466.jpg (22KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
22KB, 480x336px
How do you stop being sexually repressed?

It's awful and I want nothing to do with it but my thoughts keep coming back to it again and again.
>>
There is no sex therapist in the county and my psychologist doesn't want to talk about it.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>17881607
>Doesn't want to talk about it

allrighty then
>>
4chan psychologist here to say that this must stem from you being abused when younger

you must find a new shrink who will give better advice than i can
>>
>>17881607
What do you mean your shrink doesn't want to talk about it? THAT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB
>>
>>17881628
>>17881642
He told me to go to a gynecologist to make sure it's not physical and changed the subject back to rambling about how important it is to have ways to unwind from stress.

I think he'll refuse to return to it unless I go to a gyno and I think I'll refuse to go.
>>
>>17881654
Is the repression physical or emotional in nature?
>>
>>17881663
How do you tell?
>>
>>17881672
Does it go away after you masturbate and come back?
I don't exactly understand what you mean by repression anyways.
>>
>>17881690
I don't masturbate.

I tried for so long but it never worked and I gave up.

I hate sex, I don't want sex, I'm scared of sex and the thought of someone wanting sex with me makes me cry, but I keep coming back to thinking about it.
>>
>>17881696
That's emotional then.

Why don't you want sex? Why this aversion?
This isn't what repression would typically imply.
>>
>>17881755
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

And now I've gotten myself anxious again and I've lost all my sharp things in the move and I can't drink because my family is coming tomorrow and I can't take meds because I have work tonight.
>>
>>17881776
Alrighty.

You should try to calm down and continue with therapy, and try your best to forget this hangup if it's this stressful.
>>
>>17881811
Listening to him ramble for 45 minutes once per month isn't therapy. I'm just required to have a supervisor for my mental health for the time being.

I found the sharps.
>>
>>17881829
What's a sharp?
>>
>>17881829
Don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17881849
What is it called in english?
>>
>>17881860
Attention whoring
>>
>>17881860
Please relax
>>
>>17881873
Working on it.
>>
From the looks of it + the attention whoring with the sharp, I'm guessing OP is a girl.
>>
>>17881860
It's called edgy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.