[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with a girl for a month or so >go to her place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 14824220706441963959847.jpg (913KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14824220706441963959847.jpg
913KB, 2560x1536px
>talking with a girl for a month or so
>go to her place and fuck her
>she tells me she loves me while we're fucking lolwut
>another month and she tells me to move in, do it cause im a tard
>lied to me about being with 7 dudes, says its 13 but it's probably actually higher than that
>thanksgiving day she hands me her phone for some shit, notice a bunch of rando numbers in her texts but dont say shit
>yesterday finally actually snoop through her shit, she was talking to a couple dudes through text and I didn't even see the ones on some whisper app.
>she gets all mad at me, goes and takes a shower, comes out and admits it
>says she was never gonna do anything but does it to make herself feel better
>look at her texts with her next to me, she was talking shit about me to some dude she knows saying I'm a loser and she wants to steal him from his gf
>she's fucking pregnant

I know I'm fucked probably but what the actual fuck. I've never been so pissed off in my life at a girl. I called her out on it too before she admitted it, then I was talking to a friend on Steam and she projected hard saying I was talking to a girl lel.

I'm so disgusted with thia bitch rn but I'm pretty sure im the kids dad since i came inside her like 20 times... This is only my 2nd girl too. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.

IDK any advice would be good i guess but its a lost cause imo. I've made a huge mistake. Random pic cause im on mobile.
>>
First, talk about the kid. Tell each other if you want to keep it or not. After deal with the actual relationship. Let's say you both agree to keep it, tell her you have concerns that it may not be yours since you can't trust her. Honestly, you don't really know. But, you will be there through the pregnancy until it is safe to test dna or after its born. Even if you break up, you can help with appointments and prenatal vitmains and even setting up the nursery. If you find out it's yours and still don't want to be with her, help raise it as you should but you don't have to live together or be together. Kids pick up on the tension. It's innocent and shouldn't have to suffer needlessly. If you guys want to really work it out you need to regain trust and attend couples counseling. The kid may turn out not to be yours and you may still end up raising it but doing so because you two genuinely are in it for the long haul. This a serious situation, please think about what is best for you and that child in the long run. Good luck!
>>
>>17881568
I'll be there if it's mine but im fucking raging at the shit she sent that dude. Like I'd be over it hella quick if it was some rando across the world or in another state.

It's someone she actually knows tho and I really don't know how to get over this and trust her again. How am I supposed to believe her when she said she loved me, then went and told some dude im a loser and she wants to steal him from his gf?
>>
>>17881589
Convince her to get an abortion
Jump ship

Stay with her until abortion is complete tho. You don't want complications in that regard, so play nice if you have to, but make sure you're clear about not being ready for a kid at this moment, convince her you want one later on if you have to.

This is about saving you, not about her feelings, hopes, or expectations.
>>
>>17881658
Yeahhh an abortion isn't happening. I'm stuck unless she has like a miscarriage.
>>
>>17881667
Look up ways to make that happen.

Nicotine patches in her sleep, birth control pills crushed up in her drink, fuck I don't know man, you gotta make it happen or your life is shit for the next 18 years.

Do you want 18 years of shit? I don't. I'd kill myself.

So, it's either you kill yourself, or you kill that unborn child.
>>
>>17881522
She definitely needs to see a therapist dude.
And you need to set some boundaries, since she doesn't respect you enough to be faithful.

But really OP, nutting 20 times?! At what point did you think that it's not so bad after all?
>>
>>17881671
I'mma just dip out I think. I really think she just wanted some dude to knock her up cause she's baby crazy. I shoulda ran after she lied to me about the number of dudes she was with but i guess i got beain problems.
>>
>>17881522
>another month and she tells me to move in
You have to be pretty retarded to not see this as a red flag
>>
>>17881688
That worked for me, but my situation was a bit different.

And she did come looking, so you can prevent that by changing your number, getting a different job, moving to a different house, and going private on facebook while blocking her account.
>>
>>17881679
Lol I was usually drunk or high. Not really an excuse but too late now. What do you mean boundaries tho? Like what kind?

Also I definitely agree with the therapist. Blows my mind she wasn't already.
>>
>>17881691
Yeah I fucked up pretty big but I was couchhopping at the time so I figured why not. To be honest this is only my 2nd girl so I'm not really sure what some red flags are...
>>
>>17881707
>so I figured why not.
THIS is why not, you idiot. Even if she wasn't fucking crazy, you haven't known her long enough to really tell if this is a relationship that will work out for a long time. It's a lot easier to break up with someone when your fucking home isn't on the line.

Don't make this mistake again.
>>
>>17881695
Wait, did she cheat on you physically or she was just text-flirting with randos?
And if she made the guy leave his gf, what was her plan? Leave you or just ghost him?
>>
>>17881731
I don't really care about the home thing, I'd have broken up with her already if it wasn't for the pregnancy.
>>
>>17881763
I dunno she says nothing happened and she wasn't going to do anything but you know how that goes. Idk about her plan though, prolly ditch me and get with him.

I called her out on it twice before she admitted it and I doubt she's even sorry about it, just sorry she got caught.
>>
>>17881777
Well, you first need to make her go see a therapist. You have to make her stop flirting with randos behind your back. Maker her respect you.
OP, she tied you with a baby so you need to get in an even level with her, otherwise you'll be her lil' bitch.
>>
>>17881835
How tho? Make her let me see her phone every so often? I feel like she'll do it regardless of what I do.
>>
>>17881847
No idea. She's immature af (according to what you told us) so as long as you want to keep the baby and be there for him, you've got no solution and just hope therapy will "fix" her behavior.
Best of luck.
And try to report here what happens, in a few months.
>>
>>17881522
>i came inside her like 20 times

Maybe you deserve it by being so retarded. Since you sound really dumb I say abort and get out of there, fucking pathetic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.