[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to ask a platonic girl friend about her love life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it normal to ask a platonic girl friend about her love life? Friend of mine mentioned a friend of hers she was seeing but completely flipped her shit when I asked how it was going with him later on. I thought I was actually being nice by showing interest in her well-being, but I guess not. She told me it was "her own business and that she wouldn't tell just anyone", which really pissed me off since I thought we were close friends and only meant to be considerate.
>>
Did she think I wanted to aks her out? Honestly can't understand why somebody wouldn't want to talk about relationships with friends.
>>
>>17881427
she's a stupid cunt, there's no other explanation. only immature people get so uptight over little things
>>
Could be, but she sounded as though she was possibly not in a good place with her relationship? That too could be a cause. You can just tell her what you wrote here, that you thought you were close friends and you could tell each other the basics about your relationships, to share just another part in your lives. That's it. Apparently she doesn't see this the same way you do and you won't ask her ever again if she feels that strongly about it and you wish her all the best in her relationships always.
>>
>>17881477
That's probably it, but that just makes me wonder more if she's unhappy. It's just mean to make me worry like that. Jeez.
>>
>>17881489
> It's just mean to make me worry like that. Jeez.
Stop right there.

Would you care this much if it was a male friend?

I'm think you like her too much to be friends, You eeven made a thread about your friend where people mostly discuss relationships. If shes unreasonable, its her problem, you don't need to cater to her. Especially if its not romantic

Dont be a beta orbiter OP
>>
She knows you're into her and probably thinks you're only asking to probe how long it will take for you to have a chance
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.