[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm dating 2 girls at once. It's nothing serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1377831741964.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1377831741964.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
So I'm dating 2 girls at once. It's nothing serious or sexual at the moment, although I've been on 4 dates with girl #1 and we've already kissed.

Girl #2 is super sweet, pretty, and nice but luckily since she's aware I'm on a dating site I think she'd be more tolerant about me dating another girl to feel them out.

My question to you guys is... should I bring this up to either of them at any time? Am I already too far in the hole with the kissing and all that? I honestly am leaning towards Girl # 1 but I don't know how to go about possibly turning #2 down either. I know it's pretty early in the game though.

Help.
>>
100% too far. You've gone on four dates with #1 and kissed her. Drop the other girl
>>
>>17881406
never ever tell especially since its only dating. What usually happens you begin to like one more and drop the others

Actually 3 is the optimum number if you have no intention of being serious. There is always one leaving your orbit and another one or two entering.
>>
OP here. If it helps, we're all college educated adults.

>>17881409
That's what I was thinking. So what's the best way to drop the other girl? From what I can tell she really enjoys my company and we've been nothing but nice and respectful to each other. I shouldn't expect her to take it too hard if we've just been on 2 dates, right?

>>17881418
That's the messed up part man... I could see myself getting serious with either of them. Although it's odd that I don't have a lot in common with either one.
>>
>>17881435
then perhaps neither is really the girl for you and why I suggested 3. I takes the either/or dynamic out and it accentuates the similarities and differences in each that you like or dislike.
>>
>>17881409
Oh, shut up. If that's all it takes for you to swoon over someone and get jealous, that's cool, but it's not like that for everyone.

The usual mentality for things like this, especially since you're not officially with either chick is "don't ask, don't tell", meaning if it never comes up in conversation, it doesn't need to.

Do you tell a company about all the other positive interviews you had, mid-interview? No, because you're not actively trying to destroy your own chances. Duuuuhhhhhhhhh
>>
I'm dating two guys and everyone gives me shit. I thought advice would be a lot meaner.
Guy #1 is in senior year of college no job. Not really sure if he's the one. 9/10 amazing in bed. Doesn't pay for dates. Cheap.
Guy #2 good job older by 5 years. Skeleton skinny though. 6/10 alright in bed. Pays for dates. Is super intelligent.
>>
>>17881406
Man the fuck up, manage to have a threesome
>>
>>17881595
The difference is that OP only kissed the girl, you've actually slept with both guys. That's messed up.
>>
>>17881595
It's obvious that you're going to start a stable relationship with #2 but fuck #1 every week behind his back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.