[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think of myself as of a rational human being. From what I learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I think of myself as of a rational human being. From what I learned I think I have depressions. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse. It all started in elementary school, where I was bullied for couple a months before I fought back the bully. I maybe didn't realise it before, but now I see the roots there. I was just a regular kid but since then I started doubting myself, thinking of myself as an inferior one, always uglier than the rest, a loner a renegade. Since I was thirteen I grasped on a thought that because this I won't be able to achieve anything and I became lazy. I don't trust people. I don't know if they are being sincere to me or if they are just mocking me. Never really had friends till this year. At the start of it I met a girl, the best friend I ever had. A girl that I still love, but she is lesbian. Had some of the best times of my life with her, but I feel like it's fading away and I'm noticing that the loneliness is crawling back into my life again. I was the happiest man on earth, just until december fucked things up like it usually does.

I don't know. I guess the main question is how to get rid of the internal feel of emptiness. I feel hollow inside, sometimes I don't really mind, I free myself of all the things and wind up in an almost zen state of featherlight mind. But I can't control this, it happens randomly. Just whatever I try to do, I feel that the nothingness is eating me from the inside.

I wish we all could be happy.
>>
Shit's gonna get better.
>>
>>17881916
yeah
>>
I'm on the otherside bro. As a lesbian I am surrounded by straight girls who talk about boys with an attraction I'll never understand nor grasp. Find things to fill the whole. Get determination. Immediately stop thinking of bad things. Force yourself to not think of them. Find something you enjoy. Learn how to draw. Read something. Read the whole entire Harry Potter series for all I care. Find something. Get into a fandom make new friends. The internet is at your finger tips.

tl'dr: Get a hobby kid. It won't get better unless you do. You can get better no matter what your brain tells you.
>>
>>17882236
I love reading, but reading often collides with the things I mentioned. I open a book, read a couple of pages, something maybe triggers the shit in my head and I get so distracted I can't continue without reading every sentence atleast five times like a retard.
>>
>>17882278
That's sad man. You need to stop the "triggers". Force positive thinking in your skull. When you start to even think of bad memories stop yourself. Training yourself mentally is hard yet possible. If they can train dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell, you can train yourself to not focus on negative memories. You can fill the void. Its just like smokey the bear said. "only you can stop wild fires."

Yes this relates to your problems

Also u probs a social awkward cuck but find mo friends.
>>
Literally me
>>
>>17882236
I can be very feminine. I have a very feminine penis. Pls fuck with me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.