[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my mom's phone has been stolen earlier this month and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1685.jpg (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
211KB, 750x1334px
So, my mom's phone has been stolen earlier this month and apparently the dumb bitch who took it (or bought it) is using her snapchat account. In all honesty I just want to give her hell for taking the phone but how should I do it?
>>
>>17881320
Police?
>>
Start with police and if they don't do shit, try for yourself. Don't say who you are. For all you know she bought it used from someone that bought it from the thief. Make a couple of fake accounts and add her. Try to find out where she will be that is public and confront her in the least hostile way possible, include your mom if you can and tell her what happened. If she hands it over you won't start a fuss if she doesn't you will post her face all over Facebook and social media that she is a thief. If there is a way anyone knows how to gps her I'd do it and go with a group of people to demand she gives it back or help you report the person who sold it or you will report her to the police for being a thief.
>>
You can also just ask nicely to return the stolen phone or that you wIll report her to the police. You should file a police report before you confront her and then if she doesn't respond go crazy insulting her what a low life she is and show the police her photo and put it up the city's police websites, Craigslist, Facebook, etc.
>>
>>17881328
>>17881516
>>17881531
The police won't do shit. I had a $15,000 watch stolen from my house, among other things, and the police took a report and that was it. They aren't going to budge a finger for a $400 phone.
>>
>>17881531
Nice guys finish last...

Track her down and then call the police that fuckin thief deserves a real repricushion
>>
>>17881320
Clearly looks like a slut, snapchat her and fuck her and take the phone, win win
>>
>>17881659
This is a good idea.
>>
>>17881560
>The police won't do shit. I had a $15,000 watch stolen from my house, among other things, and the police took a report and that was it. They aren't going to budge a finger for a $400 phone.
Apples and oranges mate. Your watch could be anywhere in the world and there's no way of finding it. A GPS enabled smartphone is very, very easy to find, and having photos of the person who has it makes it a simple case to prosecute.
>>
>>17881320
theres a way to figure out the location of all phones. you just have to get good with computers. look it up. try technology forum /g/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.