[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never felt so alive, but I've never felt so different.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I have never felt so alive, but I've never felt so different. I can experience joy and happiness but yet I fear my heart has become cold. My sister told me she was pregnant and I didn't feel anything, my friend died recently and still nothing, and my aunt's health is deteriorating at an alarming rate and I feel nothing. Have I become hallow? Why do I not feel anything that I should be? The only joy I experience is with my friends and through jokes but other than that I feel nothing. Am I losing my grip on myself?
>>
Take your shitty emo poetry elsewhere
>>
>>17881218
No. I don't want to sound emo or edgy but I legitimately don't feel anything that I should when it comes to life.
>>
bipolar

no shit sherlock i've got the same
>>
>>17881220
Do you do anything? Or do you let it go?
>>
>>17881221
i enjoy it while it lasts, my grades skyrocket and so on
then i dip into pit of depression without any reason, barely able to get out of bed, getting out of touch with the world, etc etc

if you bothered by not having feelings towards your relatives, it doesn't matter
what matters is what you are doing for them, like provide meds if needed and make sure they have got your care and concern

cheers
>>
>>17881212
I'm with ya man. I wouldnt mind it but it makes other people uncomfortable. My dads dying of cancer and was telling me about his last doctors visit and he was crying and I didnt feel anything or know how to respond really. I just felt awkward seeing him breakdown. my best friend killed himself last month, i thought something like that was supposed to make me feel sad but it didnt affect me at all. Idk why I can't feel for others but if I try to feel for them or empathize its forced and insincere.

Idk what to tell you OP, some people feel more than others. Its not like its good or bad, its just the way it is. Don't worry about it
>>
>>17881218
fuck off m8
>>
>>17881212
Dude. Fucking stop. Just stop please. My fucking God.
>>17881221
Are you fucking kidding me? Fucking someone blow my brains out.
>>
>>17881342
Go back to /b/ if you are just gonna be edgy and complain on a board about helping others and giving advice.
>>
>>17881238
I guess it would make sense if I had bipolar. Although my swings seem to be gradual. I had an awful bout of depression and anxiety last year but now I don't although I'm not feeling much else besides happiness and joy, which as it sounds is pretty pathetic and bitchy but it's not exactly good only feeling a few emotions for such a long time.
>>
>>17881301
I'm sorry to hear that, the friend of mine also killed himself. It was harder for me to see so many people be saddened at the wake while I'm just standing around not knowing what to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.