[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of feel like I should check out of society. I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n1cu35GCkY1qiig8do1_1280.png (441KB, 598x408px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1cu35GCkY1qiig8do1_1280.png
441KB, 598x408px
I kind of feel like I should check out of society.
I'm a registered sex offender, I don't have a degree. I'm virtually unhirable and working at McDonald's at the moment just barely paying off $7k worth of debt.
I slap my dick to Lolicon Hentai, I'm a fucking filthy degenerate, and my conversion to Catholicism has really only made me realize just how absolutely worthless I am to society as a whole. But since I slap my dick to loli shit and am a registered sex offender I can't just become a celibate monk and check the fuck out of society. I mean, I might be able to do that if I go to a 3rd world country and try and join a monastery there.
Seriously though, what the fuck do I do? I tried therapy to fix this loli shit and all they did was go, "You know this is wrong, as long as you know and continue to NOT act upon it, everything should be fine.", which is some bullshit liberal nonsense. I'm a god damn monster at this point. I tried to meet up with a 16 year old for sex and it turned out to be a cop. So while there's no victim there's still all the pieces of the shit storm.
TL;DR, I'm a piece of shit, but I can't kill myself because I'd be denied heaven [which I feel like I don't deserve anyway but by the glory of god... y'know the rest]. What the fuck do I do now? How do I make this better?
>>
Easy
Just kill yourself
Bam - problem solved
It's just that easy
>>
>>17880891
Stop believing in fairy tales to hold onto hope of some kind of "forgiveness" when you die
It ain't gonna happen
Suicide literally is the easiest way out
>>
>>17880891
maybe look into putting yourself in risky situations where you are likely to die. that way it can like technically be an accident and you can go to heaven.
>>
>>17880896
>"""heaven"""
>implying if there is a christian heaven that a pedophile won't burn in the firey pits of hell
>>
>>17880900
ya i'm a nice guy i figured i would just go with it you kno?
plus as long as he never touched any children who cares what goes on in his head really.
>>
>>17880900
My Mind is worthless degenerate shit.
My Body is that of a 26 year old and it is fit for the labors and works of this world.
I am a Zealot because I have nothing left to offer the world.
I Will Work, I Will Pray, and Eventually, I Will Die.
But not by my hand.
Where do I go to do good works? Africa? Southeast Asia?
>>
>>17880915
>wants to go to 3rd world countries for "missionary work"
>wants to have sex with small children
>>
>>17880918
They won't care what I've done in the past.
In a first world country there is ruthless scrutiny for Sex Offenders.
Any better suggestions that don't involve suicide? Russia?
>>
>>17880924
sex with women is good, try that. little girls probably can't fuck anyways
>>
>>17880929
Y'know, I've done it quite often, had a regular girlfriend for 5 years. So we had done that quite often.
Problem is, I fucking suck at sex. I got the Premature Ejaculation problem.
I'm a shit lover
I'm a shit person
I'm a shit worker
All I want to do is work and do some good in this world before I die.
>>
>>17880938
try kegels and a couple alcohhholic drinks and start out slow. also premature ejaculation is mostly mental
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.