[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had so many tragic things happen to me I feel like nothing worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
Had so many tragic things happen to me I feel like nothing worse can ever happen

dropped out of college
dropped 3 jobs
lost all my friends
don't cultivate relationships anymore

is this nihilism? how do I get back to normal?
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (24KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
24KB, 238x192px
>>17880799
Lol
>>
>>17880799

>tragic

this is the most normie shit ive ever read.

I had brain damage this year, my mom attempted suicide (we found her in time to get her stomach popped) and my dad disowned me because of the fallout. im not saying you're not allowed to be sad. god knows there are people who have it insanely worse than i do.

but you're coming from a place of victimization when most of waht you listed can be chalked up to you just not doing what you should do. none of thats tragic.

its mostly lazy.
>>
>>17880813
can you really call it being lazy? I can do all of those things but there's no SOUL when I do them
>>
>>17880819

thats literally what lazy is. refusing to do things you dont want to do but should.
>>
>>17880826
So then what's the point in doing that thing if you can just do it to do it.

should you just do everything then???? there are consequences to actions!
>>
>>17880831

>so then wahts the point in doing that thing

depends what it is.

>college

so you can live a better life and focus on things you DO want to do.

>jobs

support yourself so you dont starve and go homeless?

>friends

because you like them? if not find better friends

>don't cultivate relationships

so that you don't come here and whine about how you dont do something you claim not to have soul for?
>>
File: 831.png (29KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
831.png
29KB, 200x192px
>>17880838
by that logic I can just be a sociopath going around fucking everyone over to get what I want
>>
>>17880855

if you were a sociopath we wouldnt need to have this conversation.

if you think everyone else is only doing things that give them SOUL you're wrong.
>>
>>17880863
Okay yes well money is important so you can do things which you want. Right?

freetime is also important for choice

friends and family can be good for your own emotions and mental state

however it goes deeper than that. you can just be a machine pumping out action after action. you have to like it
>>
>>17880871

tell taht to millions of years of people doing hwat they have to just to survive.

that being said as long as you're doing what you want in your spare time it doesnt hurt your soul just to study in college. plus you should be studying something you like

and arguign against that wont fix your life. on the contrary.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.