[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird if I am 22 and I only hang out with people 3-7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480210496562.gif (3MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480210496562.gif
3MB, 300x264px
Is it weird if I am 22 and I only hang out with people 3-7 years older than me?

I've been trying to get into a circle of friends and I mainly speak with my friend (25) and his fiancee (26), he was an ex-coworker and I met him through work. For the last 2 months I've been hanging with him every weekend or at least once a week, we mainly smoke weed and drink beers, and when we're not drunk or smoking, there's some awkward silences.

I am still not sure if he invites me to shit out of pity, he actually invited me to his christmas dinner (it's he and his roommates) and they are all foreigners and couples. We've had some good times and I'm still not sure if the friendship is out of pity or genuine, or if there is any friendship at all.

I am trying to separate myself from my previous group of friends because I was constantly being humiliated, insulted, or reminded that I wasn't wanted.
>>
>>17880659
Forgot to mention I always initiate the hang out. If I don't write him up nothing happens. He introduced me to his roommates and their circle but they're all foreigners from a different country and they look visibly older than me, like they're in their late 20s or early 30s.
>>
>>17880659
pls respond
>>
>>17880659
If he didn't like you, he wouldn't hang out with you. Either that or he's an insecure pussy.

I'm on the opposite side of your situation. I'm 26, moved to a town with only a junior college and no industries, so no one my age really lives here. I feel like a loser asking 20 year olds to hang out with me, and many think I'm weird, but a couple can see I'm a quality person. Do you think it's weird for a 40 year old to hang out with a 45 year old?
>>
Idk, I would say it's probably not healthy when a friendship is based on pity. But they sound like nice people. Maybe temporary buddy? It's probably a good idea to find some buddies closer to your own age.

Good on you for abandoning the group before though. They're not your friends. They'd put the bloody knife under your porch, remember that. Don't be the fall guy or the whipping boy. Stand up for yourself or walk away, or learn not to care (what's the point of even being there at that point.
>>
OP I'm 19 and know that you shouldn't give a Fuck about friends...worry about your personal kid it bothers you so much, nothing can hurt if you start working harder and start doing things you like to and meet people who want to hang out with you. Not to say initiating the request is something that's wrong but you have to feel comfortable with yourself to call them friends.
>>
>>17880743
Life* my apologies
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.